*** The Official FIFA 13 Thread ***

Soldato
Robert, how is Gerrard this year? Just looking at him in 4222 CAM and being H/H wouldn't sit well in my head! :eek:

Like him better as cam than Mata. Gets stuck into the game more and creates more chances. His pace doesn't let him down. For the price, he is really good.

He has 98 shot power on his free kicks. :cool:

88 long shots
95 shot power
86 short passing
85 long passing
80 volleys

Soldato
Just noticed Evra's and Cole's defensive stats. Wow, knew they were good in the game but didn't know they had those stats.

Cole - 92 slide tackle/87 stand tackle
Evra - 90 slide tackle/86 stand tackle

Thats just awesome for LB's. Most CB's don't have those stats.

Caporegime
Ok made my new squad - wont get a chance to play with it for a few days now :(. Only bought one sub - Gundogan, who in all honesty should pretty much fit everywhere if he needs to come on in the midfield. Ill pick up Muller/Gomez if CAM Reus/ST IF Klose just doesnt work.

Think this might just be the German version of my French squad that actually feels damn good. Just wish there was a Remy/Cisse type player...

Thats my squad building done - 3 teams are plenty (French, RPL, German/Bunds). Probably a few improvements here and there to make but Im not that bothered for now :)

ps3ud0 :cool:

Associate
Replaced my BPL team with this:

2vlpjy9.png

Any thoughts? Considering hybrid-ing it with German strikers, hence Diego at CF. Also got Rafinha at right back on the bench, so could have a Bundesliga CM too.

Swap your centre backs positions around
Add Ramirez, beast in 4-3-3, for Gustavo
Add Mirando as cover for the CBs

Soldato
Time to quit playing this tonight I am just playing so badly its unreal !

I've lost like 4 games in a row now :( meh time to watch some TV and relax a bit I think.

Last edited:
Associate
Guys is anyone else being disconnected for ea servers when playing offline ultimate team games? I can usually play one game but the second game I get kicked out... it's ever since I updated the game

Back
Top Bottom