Euro Truck Simulator 2 worthy of purchase

Caporegime
The Volvo FH16 with the 750bhp engine is cheap to buy out of the box, has to be the most powerfull truck in the game, i can't see why i ever need to upgrade!

Had the above truck after the first 6 hours of gameplay (was doing jobs without my own truck), without the limiter and with the trailer i've had it past 100, takes ages to stop, and i think not being stuck at 56mph has taken something away from the game.

Permabanned
Ice Road Trucking Mod!!!

-------------------------

Trailer Graphics I'm working on

hankshaulage.jpg

Just be careful as it will auto reverse on the other side making the letter backwards :) So one side will display correct while the other side will be backwards.

Associate
Really enjoying this game, Its a big step up from the first ETS

Downloaded the game the night it was released, played it most of last weekend non-stop, mad I know :D

Currently I am level 22/23

This happen when I first started working for the agency opps :eek:
Totally took me by surprise, wasn't even going that fast :o

Brought my own truck - DAF XF

She's done 22K :)

Got three people working for me, Slowly building there level up bring me more money.

Need to try some mods - AI need to speed things up, time is money!! :D

Soldato
Just be careful as it will auto reverse on the other side making the letter backwards :) So one side will display correct while the other side will be backwards.

Hmmm, that's to do with "load flipped vertically" right.

All I done was download that "real company trailer pack mod" and used one to get the sizes, I made it the same as them, why don't theirs do as you say?

Thanks

Associate
So I found the motor brake wasn't mapped on my controller last night, I'm actually able to stop for red lights/traffic now rather than smashing my way through a la Mad Max.

Soldato
Give it a try at least. It's pretty laid back as far as games go.

I have a terrible habit of not slowing down coming up to intersections and ploughing into the back of some poor sod who was just popping down the shops :D

Soldato
So I found the motor brake wasn't mapped on my controller last night, I'm actually able to stop for red lights/traffic now rather than smashing my way through a la Mad Max.

What is it? Think I've only got the normal brake mapped on mine!
Is it for the trailer's braking or something? I'm often finding it hard to stop for changing traffic lights even at 30mph when pulling a big trailer :p

At what point would people recommend hiring extra drivers? Presumably when you have multiple trucks? :)

Think I might replace my Scania, the DAFs look nicer.... Need to drive one and check out that interior! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom