Christmas for her

Permabanned
Pandora bracelet with 2 charms. 1 with her first initial and 1 with mine (I feel sick)

Perfume, random make up crap, chocolate etc

Pandora are such ripoff merchants XD I remember having a browse in the one near me and they're so expensive!

I bought a willy waving machine for my OH.

Soldato
A few bits and bobs that can fit in my travel holdall, although I'm thinking she might want a ring, or not, but maybe she doesn, or not..... Oh I dunno.

In Thailand on W. Railay beach again this Christmas so it has to be small and easy to take out there.

Soldato
Probably some M&M's and a pack of socks. Might think of something better but it relies on actually seeing her.

Anyway christmas is almost next year and thats ages away, who does this stuff now?!?!

Man of Honour
She wants three cup cakes saying Treat Yo Self.

I will aim to get that sorted but failing that a knee trembler and a perfectly cooked goose.

Soldato
It's my second Christmas with my wife. I overspent on her the first Christmas so, to even it out, I'm not getting her anything this Christmas.

She may read the forums

Soldato
What have I got her for christmas?

A child. :)

Where from? I was just planning on hanging around primary schools, but then thought that perhaps a younger child might be better, as a five year old will most likely remember their "real" family and ask some awkward questions. Don't want him/her bringing down our Christmas spirit with accusations.

Soldato
I'm tempted to get her an extra link for her chain, but she's noisy enough as it is and that extra inch closer to me may just push me over the edge and make me do something archaic.

Edit: What are these MAC brushes you speak of, will the kitchen be tidier if she has the right brushes for the job?

Last edited:
Associate
punch in the ovaries seeing as she reneged on her promise to make me cupcakes today

Cheers for making me laugh in a quiet office! :D

On a serious note, this is our first Christmas in our house so I'm going to make it special as Christmas is a big deal for her.

I'm going to make her think she is getting some straighteners and an electric toothbrush and then after a while i'll give her, her main present, a trip to Berlin.

She's a pain in the backside to buy gifts for but she loves travelling and music so a trip away or tickets to a gig always go down well.

Soldato
Waterproof case and charger for her motorbike so she can use her phone for Sat Nav (she could get lost in her own bedroom).
Theatre and a meal type affair.
A couple of stocking fillers from LoveHoney (insert own joke here).
And, believe it or not, the promise to fund her breast reduction next year. Not exactly a traditional gift but the one that will mean the most to her and make her happiest.

Angels die when that happens! Very Bad Idea.

Photos?

Associate
Pandora Charms I think 5 lol bloody expensive things!
Some kind of pajamas/lingerie
Some sort of tablet device....shared between us

Back
Top Bottom