Should i return this

Permabanned
Ok i have already had an RMA accepted via corsair for my psu Hx850, Its been whining very lowly when powered down. But i have been putting off sending it , seeing as its not that serious. I have been switching the pc off at night by the back of the pc on the psu switch. Today i pressed it to on and there was a low bang noise!!. I turned it to off again and back to on and its come on and is working fine. What is going on guys !!!! should i send it to them

Permabanned
OP
Ive had this power supply maybe 12months. Already been told its no longer in stock. I have 2 RMA numbers here and i dont know which is which, 1 is to return my h80 and the other for this psu. Damn you corsair lol

Permabanned
OP
Could it not just be static guys? I have the RMA numbers here and i can post them today, this is 100percent neccesary to send them off isnt it?

Associate
If you're RMAing a Corsair PSU (presuming you're in the UK) - bear in mind that it needs to go to the Netherlands. I got stung using parcel force for a HX650 (£37.85) but I had to get it off ASAP.

Look at other parcel courier services that will do it for much cheaper if you have the time.

Back
Top Bottom