Crysis 3 Alpha

Soldato
I remember reading your post, and I tried to look back for it, but I couldn't find it. Was gonna tell him to give it to you :p
Just gave it to cHk4.
Thats cool :)
Mine is doing the same. Did it last night when I was pulling Mass effect down as well. Virgin said there was a prob with the modem, new one coming. Speed test still indicates 20MB though so I think it's an Origin issue.
Edit. Now its shot back up to 2MB. Weird..

Stopped it for the 2nd time, and then it worked fine. Kept constant speed. Actually, went up to the end :p

Caporegime
We get everything? You're having a ****ing laugh right? We get the same as Europe do, which is a large steamy turd on our faces compared to what America get. This is literally one of those extremely rare times UK get anything whatsoever and then all the entitled babies come out in droves to moan about how we get 'everything'.

Ell oh ****ing ell.

This.

Man of Honour
We get everything? You're having a ****ing laugh right? We get the same as Europe do, which is a large steamy turd on our faces compared to what America get. This is literally one of those extremely rare times UK get anything whatsoever and then all the entitled babies come out in droves to moan about how we get 'everything'.

Ell oh ****ing ell.

WHO IS THAT GIRL IN YOUR SIG?! I AM IN LOVE!

HNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG

Back
Top Bottom