THQ in bad shape

Associate
Oh dear, i hope Metro survives.

Won't miss THQ in honestly as they haven't developed a decent game since the N64 days.

Publishers are a dime a dozen, the games they publish will just be published by someone else, I can see EA, Activision, Insert any reputable publisher would be interested in games like Company of Heroes, and Metro, Warhammer etc.

Associate
Easy solution to this- make better games.

THQ has never said to me "mark of quality"

They had some great franchises along with the Bratz and Spongebob drivel though - Company of Heroes, Dawn of War, STALKER: SoC, Metro 2033, Supreme Commander, Saints Row, Red Faction.

I'm hoping Relic and Volition survive and are sold on intact (though Relic already lost a boat load of staff in order to cut costs unfortunately).

Caporegime
I'm sure Relic will be picked up, couldn't care less about the Saints Row franchise or any of the others, but I do hope the people involved manage to find jobs elsewhere.

Permabanned
****!

Am/was greatly looking forward to CoH2 and Metro. Still, if they don't go with EA then I'm confident both are far enough along in development (Metro more so apparently) that they'll be released 95%+ as originally intended. Fingers-crossed...

Soldato
Won't miss THQ in honestly as they haven't developed a decent game since the N64 days.

Publishers are a dime a dozen, the games they publish will just be published by someone else, I can see EA, Activision, Insert any reputable publisher would be interested in games like Company of Heroes, and Metro, Warhammer etc.

Publishers arent a dime a dozen. There are fewer and fewer as we go along. The less we have the less choice we will have.

Back
Top Bottom