*** Infestation: Survivor Stories ***

Permabanned
Was thinking about this earlier, my age I grew up with Spectrums/C64 and the Amiga. Totally great fun and I still own all 3 upgraded and ready to roll. But games like this with your school mates etc must be a complete blast to play. Most of my mates play on consoles (also older with kids and etc etc) so pretty impossible to get in a group for a game. Kids today must have so much fun on games like these just running around in a group and owning.

Permabanned
Third post in a row sorry, I showed this to my missus. She said " Do you want people to respect you for giving someone a weapon" I said "no but they know I can be friendly" She said " You gave this guy a disco stick so everyone will see his torch when he hits something, thus attracting every player/zombie in the area"

Jesus so now I probs killed him :(

Soldato
lmao I did the same thing to a bloke who was being chased around in circles by a horde.

Dropped him a torch, told him to wait till I was gone and then he could pick it up. Afterwards I presume he was heading in the direction I was going as all I could see behind me were flashes of light as this guy beat up every single zombie in sight

Soldato
I wanna buy this having enjoyed the 48 hour pass, but in all that time the only weapon I found was a baseball bat, and everyone I ran into killed me.

Are there certain places that have guns or is it just random?

Associate
Third post in a row sorry, I showed this to my missus. She said " Do you want people to respect you for giving someone a weapon" I said "no but they know I can be friendly" She said " You gave this guy a disco stick so everyone will see his torch when he hits something, thus attracting every player/zombie in the area"

Jesus so now I probs killed him :(

hey m8

cheers for the hammer and drink before i got killed on that hill :)

Associate
This game is very nice albeit a bit bare since we are in alpha. The basic gameplay is very solid and a lot less buggy/jerky than DayZ. However recently there was a huge influx of hackers which teleport around the map one shotting you. The cheat detection engine was turned on but they will need to keep working on protection against hackers.

To summarise the game can be a lot of fun but your fun can be easily negated by hackers. Don't trust anyone because everyone wants to kill you for your stuff.

Also do you guys play together a bit? Is there a steam group or something? I always play solo because no friend of mine play this and it's a bit nightmarish to play solo...

Soldato
The reason I stopped playing Day-z was just constantly being shot by bandits for no reason all the time and the exact same thing has been happening to me in this.

I haven't come across one single good survivor and i've been playing this for about a month now. I prefer the game to Day-z, everything IMO is better and the map is really coming along but it is being ruined, again.

Sigh.

Soldato
Does anyone else get hit by those random moments of absolute paranoia?

I'm looting campos at the moment, there are only 5 on the server but i've found a C-Mag, M4 and Guerilla Armor, i'm so worried about losing them I feel the need to just run straight out of the city for the hills.

Trying to control the fear and creep out, also, I always feel safer deep inside a city, as soon as I hit the outskirts, I freak out :D

Back
Top Bottom