Overclockers UK Grand Opening!! Saturday 10th November

Soldato
Damn, I would have been the first one there if I had went. :D No one else mad enough to wait outside at 4am I guess. Don't see anything wrong with selling stuff early, as the people there that early were first come first serve anyway.
No mate. Check back 2 pages or so think someone said he's there already at around 10~11pm last night :D

Not sure if serious though :p

lol I can imagine a bunch of adults hanging around the "gate" of OcUK like a bunch of kids waiting for a theme park to open :p

Soldato
Absolute CON!!!!!

NOT IMPRESSED !!!!!!!

No mention of raffle tickets !!!! No warning!!!!! Nothing!!!!!

Was there 8.20 and it had all gone

Total con, can't believe no one mentioned raffle tickets , never before had ocuk acted up, stunned they did.

Associate
Absolute CON!!!!!

NOT IMPRESSED !!!!!!!

Total con, can't believe no one mentioned raffle tickets , never before had ocuk acted up, stunned they did.

Surely you didn't expect them to let you all run through the door causing a stampede for a bargain? First come. First served.

Soldato
Surely you didn't expect them to let you all run through the door causing a stampede for a bargain? First come. First served.

It says 9am on the website!!!!! Didn't mention handing out tickets or anything at all !!!!!

Had I known that I would not of bothered!!!!! If they said clearly "we will hand out tickets from 5am in the morning etc"... I'd of said, er no I won't bother.

Petrol money please ocuk

Soldato
Absolute CON!!!!!

NOT IMPRESSED !!!!!!!

Regardless of raffle tickets, you wouldn't of got anything would you? :confused: By the sounds of it, no one knew about the raffle tickets until they got there and popped in to say hello.. Still wouldn't of made a difference! :rolleyes:

Don
Absolute CON!!!!!

NOT IMPRESSED !!!!!!!

I think the raffles tickets were just being used to give out to people at the head of the queue on a first come, first served basis, not that an actual raffle was held to see who got the cheap deals.

Soldato
here now, oh my god, its awesome, 5th in the line :D stuff looks great! Theres tonnes of intel SSD's, but lets just say theres not many 7970s or DGMs. theres less than 30. Not sure if im allowed to say how many there is, but theres less than 30.
Still, get yourself down, very welcoming, offered cold piza lol! still setting up right now but this has really restored a lot of faith in the company for me. you may not always pay the least for the product, but you get great service.
Doors are open now, hurry up and get in!

Thanks OCUK - And to everyone coming today, whether you get what your after or not, should be a great day out. Well worth the 4 hour journey.

This guy said its open at 6....the website clearly says 9.......... :eek:

Soldato
Regardless of raffle tickets, you wouldn't of got anything would you? :confused: By the sounds of it, no one knew about the raffle tickets until they got there and popped in to say hello.. Still wouldn't of made a difference! :rolleyes:

I think the raffles tickets were just being used to give out to people at the head of the queue on a first come, first served basis, not that an actual raffle was held to see who got the cheap deals.

I'm annoyed because people rolled up at 6am (fair play to them) and the doors opened.......it advertised 9, 8.20 is plenty of time for being there 9am.....but the doors had already opened 2.5 hours earlier, had it said on the website 6am I'd of got there then!!!!!!

Simple enough to understand moan!!!

Caporegime
I'm annoyed because people rolled up at 6am (fair play to them) and the doors opened.......it advertised 9, 8.20 is plenty of time for being there 9am.....but the doors had already opened 2.5 hours earlier, had it said on the website 6am I'd of got there then!!!!!!

Simple enough to understand moan!!!

If people got there before you they would have been ahead of you in the queue for the best deals regardless of what time the doors were opened.

The raffle tickets were handed out so that those who got there first had first pick of the deals.

With bargains like that you honestly expected to turn up 40 minutes before opening and not find a lot of people had got there before you?

Back
Top Bottom