***Black Ops 2***

Caporegime
I gave in too temptation... :)

It still does look awfull from the live streams.

Anyone seen Nvidia's facebook system checker seeing if "Your system is ready for the advanced DX11 features of Black ops 2".... They really are trying.

lol, checks if your gpu is less than 8 years old then says you're fine probably :p

DX11, lol, I found a SP stream and lets just say it looks horrendous, it plays horrendous, its written by.... I would be tempted to say whoever wrote the Transformers movies but I'll be honest, that would be overly cruel on whoever wrote those POS movies.

Action, rubbish, story, rubbish, graphics, rubbish..... yup, its a Treyarch game

Associate
lol, checks if your gpu is less than 8 years old then says you're fine probably :p

DX11, lol, I found a SP stream and lets just say it looks horrendous, it plays horrendous, its written by.... I would be tempted to say whoever wrote the Transformers movies but I'll be honest, that would be overly cruel on whoever wrote those POS movies.

Action, rubbish, story, rubbish, graphics, rubbish..... yup, its a Treyarch game

SOLD!

Caporegime
Can you ride horsies now?

By the looks of things, from horse back you can use your infinite ammo rocket launcher that has multiple action usage, and take out entire squadrons of tanks, attack choppers and transport choppers.

It's a sad sad day for gaming.... if you can call this "gaming".

EDIT:-

I should have said after having unlimited ammo and taking out dozens of attack helicopters and several tanks, loads of armoured vehicles and the like..... a mammoth tank appears out of nowhere, with loads of planes, attack choppers and men, the best thing to do is ride, without weapons, without firing, at this mammoth tank.................

So ignoring the planes and everything else, the slow moving mammoth tank that isn't actually firing we make a suicide gank without weapons at...... but the planes and choppers firing on everything, no threat at all.

Then, as always.... the inpenetrable tank stops and opens up the lid mid battle.......

Oh yeah, the mammoth tank has a snow plough on it... ok.

Seriously, I want a job at Treyarch, when you think about how much they must pay the 5 year olds to write this crap, they would probably be impressed with someone able to run a coffee maker over there and pay me several mil a year.

Last edited:
Soldato
Had a go on the singleplayer(will try zombies soon and mp tomorrow), performance was very good 120fps constant with 4xTXAA on which is very nice by the way and to be honest although it doesn't look anywhere near as good as BF3 it probably is the best looking COD so far certainly better looking than MW3.First two levels were pretty fun and certainly COD like with all the crazy gunfights.

Onto Zombies now...xD

Soldato
Had a go on the singleplayer(will try zombies soon and mp tomorrow), performance was very good 120fps constant with 4xTXAA on which is very nice by the way and to be honest although it doesn't look anywhere near as good as BF3 it probably is the best looking COD so far certainly better looking than MW3.First two levels were pretty fun and certainly COD like with all the crazy gunfights.

Onto Zombies now...xD

Locky said:
Anyone played this game yet?

You may want to read the thread...

Back
Top Bottom