Free food!

Caporegime
Well if the Asda is giving you 40p change each time you use one of these vouchers to get a free meal, you'd have to put just over 50(?) of them through to accrue £20.

However, if you then assume that the only bearable way to consume these meals is to wash each mouthful down with a single shot of Absolut you'll only have enough delicious vodka to get you through 40 gobfuls. :(

e: Jesus, I need to sort my life out.

Never mind all that, where is this Free Vodka....

;)

Soldato
lol, im off to asda in a min, just printed 9 coupons

Let us know what you manage to get. The coupons all have the same barcode/number on them, so it looks like they're identical and can be used multiple times (the problem is they didn't restrict each individual coupon).

So, take 3 or 4 meals at a time to the self checkout and complete each transaction individually with the same coupon. If it works, report back. :D

Associate
Let us know what you manage to get. The coupons all have the same barcode/number on them, so it looks like they're identical and can be used multiple times (the problem is they didn't restrict each individual coupon).

So, take 3 or 4 meals at a time to the self checkout and complete each transaction individually with the same coupon. If it works, report back. :D

will do dont worry. i will take a picture as well if it works ;)

Back
Top Bottom