iPhone 5, Facebook missing from Notification Center!

Associate
As title, somewhere between updating to 6.0.1 and updating the Facebook app, it's completely gone from my notification centre (not switched off, completely missing!). Hence I'm not receiving any notifications at all...

Deleted and reinstalled the app a few times. Rebooted phone. Won't come back. Only a full on restore left to try...

Anyone else had any issues?

Soldato
I haven't had the issue where it's disappeared from Notification Center, but I have had an issue where notifications no longer make a sound (except new messages). This may be by design but I can't see an option to enable sound (and yes, sound is "On" in the Notification Center options :p ).

Associate
Check in settings, there should be a facebook option, select that, make sure your user credentials are correctly inserted. After that it should be in the notification center.

Worth double checking notification center options also.

Associate
OP
I don't want to integrate facebook with my contacts and calendars, so haven't signed in.

It *used* to be under the Notification Center settings, but it's recently disappeared. Just found someone with the same setup and they have Facebook under Notifications, so I don't know... maybe delete facebook for a few days and reinstall it later.

Associate
OP
Hmmmm, well after messing around with my phone incessantly, the battery died at work. Been off for around 8 hours and just charging now. Seems to have restored Facebook to the Notification center. Success, I guess :confused:

Associate
Facebook itself have updated as I found out recently. You can change the noticfication settings within Facebook in the App itself under 'Account Settings'

Back
Top Bottom