I finally did it - The Indie Retro News Website lives!

Associate
Hi, Neil79, I enjoy reading all your indie game threads, it makes me look at games I'd normally miss.

I have bookmarked the site and I will try to visit when I can, many thanks!

Caporegime
OP
Hmmm, that's weird I have atom rss running on my blogger site with no problems. That is, I have AdSense set to display in my posts and sidebar.

Yes I've sent in a complaint just now

Basically the site was created on the 6th/7th, I signed upto adscene and by that evening i got a reply saying " disabled due to invalid activity ". Not one ad appeared, not one ad was clicked on. There are a ton of complaints on the forums about this. Yet if you read the why article from adscene it basically tells you it's all your fault and you are doing something suspicious.

Anyhoo that's the last thing on my mind at the moment :)

Thanks everyone, i'm going onto WarZ now, i need a break lol

Hi, Neil79, I enjoy reading all your indie game threads, it makes me look at games I'd normally miss.

I have bookmarked the site and I will try to visit when I can, many thanks!

Cheers fella, no worries :)

Associate
Neil, you should get in touch with the guys at retro gamer. I'm sure they would love another contributor with the level of passion you have! Jumped on the rss feed :)

Caporegime
OP
Cheers MarkeR that means a lot coming from you bud, you put a lot of work into your servers :)

Thanks for that Zirax,though i'd prefer to be my own boss ;)

Caporegime
OP
I hope you don't stop posting about indie games in this forum Neil :)

Hats off to you.

Not sure on that to be honest, I might let people know that new game was updated on my webby. But to be honest a couple of fall outs took the joy out of posting all the time here, though i'm not leaving and i'm not giving up on indie/retro that's for damn sure :D

Very nice. I love the title font and colour. Reminds me of metal slug. Congrats dude well done

Metal Slug, i see what you mean! :)

Cheers all! as always

Can i go play WarZ now? plzzz lol

Soldato
I was wondering where you'd gone - I like your indie/retro threads in this forum because they provide a nice alternative to all the CALL OF BLACK CRYSIS OPS MEDAL OF DISHONOURED UBER GRAPHICS GAMES that make me cry for some originality.

Have bookmarked but hope you keep posting in this forum too!

Associate
Cheers MarkeR that means a lot coming from you bud, you put a lot of work into your servers :)

Thanks for that Zirax,though i'd prefer to be my own boss ;)

No problem :D

Outstanding deal on your website though! I remember playing the earlier games where cunning tactics like turning your headlights off were great! (I've not said the name so people will have to go to your site to find out).

Associate
Looks excellent from a first glance. Love the font used and the background :) Not had chance to read through much but i'm sure it's all well written etc given the content you have posted here in the past. Hope it all goes well for you!

Back
Top Bottom