Just got 100% in my first game.

Caporegime
I've only ever completed (to 100%) one game on this gen's consoles, and that is LA Noire. Annoyingly, there always seems to be one trophy that I can never, ever get.

Caporegime
My only 100% are Fallout 3 GOTY and Metal Gear Solid 3. I attempted to platinum MGS2 but the sheer amount of VR Missions is just ridiculous. I did 100% Modern Warfare on one of my old XBL accounts but the achievements for that game are so easy it doesn't count. :p

Soldato
100% completed Crash 1, 2, 3 (105%) and Crash Team Racing. Also completed Spyro 1 120% and was working on Spyro 2 before just stopping. Can't be arsed with this trophy crap these days that usually just involves grinding rather than rewarding exploration.

Last edited:
Soldato
Mass Effect 1 was my first, and that was only really because I'd lost my saves from years back and wanted a proper character to play through ME2 with, so went through it again.

Did Arkham Asylum just recently though, because I suddenly "got" the combat in a way I hadn't before, and was able to beat all the challenges fairly quickly. And those two are it, I believe,

Back
Top Bottom