Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Caporegime
OP
The guardian scorestreak is pretty powerful, stick it in a narrowish corridor and it is effectively blocked off as anyone trying to run through will get killed by it even if no one shoots them on their way through. Turrets seem to have a longer life as well and knifing doesn't destroy them anymore so they're actually quite a good reward now.

Agree with you on that, I got one in a CP and it locked down an area very well. Kept getting the surpressed + 25 loads.

Park one at the end of a corridor looking at a door and watch them get cooked. Lol.

I love Turbine. Had a few games of TDM the other night and it was really enjoyable on the maps. Nuketown 2025 is a total cluster****.

Soldato
Pretty cool. Not sure Ghost being level 55 is the best idea with UAV spam. Can you keep anything unlocked when you prestige? Haven't looked into yet...

Yes you can. You get a prestige token like in MW3. And Ghost is definitely the first thing i'm taking with me.

How's everyone feeling regarding lag compensation? Are you dying often unfairly in a gun fight, even though you have the drop on a guy?

I've had that a few times but it's not very often.
In this game when you have lag you can actually tell like in old COD's. You'll start teleporting across the screen etc etc. So you can just leave that lobby.

The maps on this game are beyond terrible. Hideous lag compensation...

I've honestly not had many problems in this game. Even my friends who struggles on MW3 can play fine as well. Make sure you set you search preferences to "best".

I love Turbine. Had a few games of TDM the other night and it was really enjoyable on the maps. Nuketown 2025 is a total cluster****.

Turbine is one of my favourite maps as well. And Yemen.
Nuketown has always been a horrible map. I honestly don't know why people like it.

Soldato
Oh yeah and it crapped out after about 5 games and i couldnt get on again.. :(

Played the campaign for a bit tho. Quite like it... Straight into the action oh and bear traps? lol :eek:

Soldato
Well after a brief session on this yesterday I quite enjoyed it. I do think this might be the first COD that I won't actually bother prestiging on though, just don't think I'll have that amount of time to put into it anymore.

Associate
What's the deal with probation? I've quit a few matches and haven't seen anything, do you need to do it constantly? Anyway, who the hell are they to tell me that I can't quit the game if I'm not feeling it?

Soldato
I think it has to happen within a certain time period, I got 2 freezes within about 10-15minutes so I am not sure on time period. If I remember correctly it is to stop the YooToob stars from farming for poor lobbies for good games.

And the people with dodgy K/D and winstreaks. In saw one guy on Blops 1 that had a winstreak of over 800, dashboarded when his team was losing.

Soldato
Do you get put on probation if you quit due to lag?
If you dashboard a certain amount of times in quick succession you'll get a warning and if you do it again you get put on probation. I got put on probation quite a few times over the weekend due to not being able to find a decent lobby. Haven't been put on since the game was officially released.

I've had some terrible games today. For some reason if I play through the day during the week I just can't get put into decent lobbies. It's always with people from Europe.

Soldato
the only people who get decent k/d on here is always the snipers hiding on the back of drone map or head glitchers hiding in windows.I am just playing hcsd from now on until they fix the spawns and the lag.

Biron you still play hcsd?

Back
Top Bottom