*** Official OcUK Minecraft Server - Discussion and Rules ***

Soldato
I was just playing and I noticed I couldn't craft the rotary macerator and someone mentioned due to a bug it's been removed. Are there any other items I should be aware of that don't work before I try to make them and find out I can't?

Associate
you know you can compress snow into ice? : P

I think he's on the vanilla server. If not then i am going to march right up to your house and throw red alloy wire in your face until you learn how to use it :p

Yeah this is on the vanilla server :p I know you can compress it on the mod server. I'm switching between the two for now love the gameplay in both.

Associate
I was just playing and I noticed I couldn't craft the rotary macerator and someone mentioned due to a bug it's been removed. Are there any other items I should be aware of that don't work before I try to make them and find out I can't?

I noticed it as well, I think Maxi needs to fix it, I couldn't make a nuclear reactor for some reason.

Soldato
I remember when the new map of the mod server started they said the machines that use the 'advanced machine' block don't work. The other machine I used to use was the induction furnace, which you can't make now.

However the normal electric versions with a bunch of overclockers works just as well as the advanced ones.

Soldato
Does anyone have any royal jelly and honeydew I can trade something for? I need some but I haven't even started on bees

I remember when the new map of the mod server started they said the machines that use the 'advanced machine' block don't work. The other machine I used to use was the induction furnace, which you can't make now.

However the normal electric versions with a bunch of overclockers works just as well as the advanced ones.

I made the induction furnace just fine a couple of days ago.

there are a couple of mystcraft things that you'll have to pester an admin for but other than that i havent found anything thats in the game that you cant make.

I suspect nuclear reactors are an admin only thing since they can be so destructive. I know you need the permission of a mod to set one up so it wouldnt surprise me if they were admin only

Soldato
Ah sorry I meant the centrifugal extractor and the sigularity compressor. I think you can't make those... Haven't been on there a while to check though.

Yep the advanced machines1.4 mod update for the 1.03IC2 mod is broken and will bring the world down with it so we removed it.

that includes

Singularity compressor
rotary macerator
and the centrifuge extractor

Also as Hunter pointed out anyone who is now use to nei, inventory tweeks and reis and has the know how you can build a client for the vanilla server which will work also take a look at MCP (minecraft portable) and use MCNostalgia to downgrade to 1.4.2 if you accidentally added the update.

Depending on how long it takes to update the vanilla server I can have a word with maxi and make a temp client just in case anyone updates

Last edited:
Associate
So Andy is helping me plan/test my next build ... by spawning lots of random things!

Pirate-Banner1.png

The skull-doofert is the sail/banner for the build ;)

Associate
Soldato
I need to pick up 7 MV solar panels to combine with a new one I made to make a HV, how do I go about making sure my electric wrench has 100% chance to safely do it? The instructions on the wikia pages say hold M and right click, which worked a few sever patches ago, but doesn't do anything right now so the wrench might be on low-power/risky mode.

Soldato
I need to pick up 7 MV solar panels to combine with a new one I made to make a HV, how do I go about making sure my electric wrench has 100% chance to safely do it? The instructions on the wikia pages say hold M and right click, which worked a few sever patches ago, but doesn't do anything right now so the wrench might be on low-power/risky mode.

compact solar does not follow the same rules as ic2 you can safely break a hv panel with an axe

Back
Top Bottom