*** Official OcUK Minecraft Server - Discussion and Rules ***

Associate
First beacon on the map (sorry TrIn) - Cheers for the fun and games Maxi + Saf

2012-11-16_220552.png

Soldato
If you're new and starting out in Minecraft, is it better to start single player?

Because all of the stuff I read about looks very fancy & clever but utterly bewildering.

Man of Honour
OP
If you're new and starting out in Minecraft, is it better to start single player?

Because all of the stuff I read about looks very fancy & clever but utterly bewildering.

Quite the opposite. If you jump on the server lots of players will be willing to help teach you the basics and help get you started :)

Associate
Thanks to AC2325 for grabbing my lost quarry world items somehow! :D Now back to collecting materials...

Also, sent a donation in. Every little helps, right?

Associate
May I propose a messageboard area at spawn somewhere, I due to sell items such as Lapis.

We have the market stalls yes, but I'm not going to put all my stuff in the chests unprotected and left, so yeah considerations.

Once the stalls are a thing, only you and the admins will be able to access the chests once setup.

Associate
Are the chunk loaders on the modded server a bit glitchy at the moment? I only have 2 active with 9 chunks each (I think this is the limit per player) yet my quarry isn't staying active all the time.

Just a bit weird.

Back
Top Bottom