Assassins Creed 3?

Soldato
Thanks for giving a way some things that happen in the game... I.E locations I will be going too.... Very kind of you...Sigh

it's the american revolution, so saying Boston is hardly a mind blowing revelation

if you don't want to know about the game don't read about it on forums and just play it

thx for your input it really adds to the discussion /sigh

Last edited:
Soldato
it's the american revolution, so saying Boston is hardly a mind blowing revelation

if you don't want to know about the game don't read about it on forums and just play it

thx for your input it really adds to the discussion /sigh

I have already added to the discussion several times..... and you didnt just say Boston did you? Re-read your post.... The bits with Desmond are hardly The American Revolution are they. I'm all for people saying that kind of thing but its what Spoiler tags are for.

I'm also not saying I didnt want to know about the game as clearly I do, I just dont want to know about CONTENT of the game...Again... another reason Spoiler tags are a thing.

kdd

kdd

Soldato
Well past halfway in this game and it's poor imo, boring characters and dialogue, disjointed missions with a very limited sense of achievement/progression, buggy and flawed feeling controls, poor combat. I feel like I have been cheated by ubi's hype tbh, say what you like about EA at least their games are playable.

Soldato
I completed the game last night. Bugs aside, I very much enjoyed it.

Don't read below if you haven't completed the game.

I enjoyed the dynamic between Connor and his Dad. I wanted them to reconcile but deep down I knew it would never happen.

I enjoyed Desmond's parts as well. I'm now wondering what Juno's plan is and how they're planning to stop her. I assume Desmond can't be dead (even though he looked that way).

Do we know how many more AC's are planned?

Soldato
I couldn't wait to get this title but I've never been soooooo disappointed in a game in a long time. I'm 40% through and I'm now only playing it because I feel as though I need to get something for my money. AC3 is a major letdown and is up there with LA Noir as far as the yawn factor is concerned. Playing hide and seek as a wee Indian lad? Come on. Seriously? :rolleyes:

Associate
The added content like the homestead is all good, but to me, the game stinks of general lazyness and getting so many little things wrong - they seem to think it would better the game if you couldn't discover everything with a viewpoint, the games keep getting shorter etc.
But the actual game does end up coming out rather well, I just keep noticing several little things that really annoy me.

kdd

kdd

Soldato
Generally poor, sloppy and well you could say bugged element of the game that made me laugh: you're following a character out of sight then the character gets attacked, triggering an animation of him trying to tug his bag away from his attacker, if he sees you however, he just casually walks off to investigate, leaving his attacker still running the tug of war animation. When this game was made did the coders actually care???

Soldato
I've resorted to selling my copy at around 10 hours of gameplay in as I cannot spend another moment of my otherwise limited time on this planet attempting to complete this game.

I implore others to follow suit.

For the record I loved AC: Brotherhood, but disliked Revelations.

Soldato
OP
I implore others to follow suit.

why? its no more, no less buggy than the other games in the series. As i've said in other threads, the problem is not with this game, but the fact that Ubisoft have milked it dry over the last five years.

Had their been no ACB, and ACR this game wouldn't be receiving half the stick its getting.

Soldato
why? its no more, no less buggy than the other games in the series. As i've said in other threads, the problem is not with this game, but the fact that Ubisoft have milked it dry over the last five years.

Had their been no ACB, and ACR this game wouldn't be receiving half the stick its getting.

That's simply not the case, at least with me, anyway. I just do no tlike the game at all, the plot is sub mediocre, the characters and dialogue is mundane and the whole experience is incredibly boring.

I would have preferred it to have been similar to the previous titles.

Associate
I've totally given up on this game now, I have no incentive at all to complete it. It is such an utter bore-fest.

I think the main problem for me is the protagonist: he is dull, seems a bit slow-witted, is naive and is utterly incapable of making decisions for himself. The protagonist in a game like this should be exciting and sexy, but I feel like playing this guy I've spent most of the game being dragged around or following someone else. He just doesn't seem to be doing anything for himself, it's always for some guy or a bunch of guys.

Plus the cutscenes and the excessive travelling between missions are really REALLY annoying!

Despite it's repetitiveness I think I even prefer AC1 to this. At least in that game it seemed to flow nicely from one act to the next, and I felt in control of how the game was being played and the story progressed.

Bah, what a disappointment.

Soldato
Bored with it as well and I have given it a chance , what I dislike is the constant go to this location with a cutscene then a further walk to another location.

Also assassinations , I don't think I have had a mission yet with that as an objective or I have but they are so rare in the game I forget about when I last had a mission objective like that.

to much talking and walking for my liking.

Also don't like that the British are the enemy in this!

Feel well ripped off!:(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom