*** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note II Thread ***

Soldato
Is there a chip in the OTG cable? My dad used a female to female USB coupler to plugin a USB stick into the standard USB cable and it didn't detect it.

I can't understand what he's saying about the browser? What's it called?

Last edited:
Soldato
Looked awful to me, the problem isn't the hardware but the software just hasn't been properly designed to work as a traditional desktop and being able to float a few windows doesn't fix that.

Great for an on the go solution. If you're at work and have a spare screen, m+kb kicking about then it's something to play with :)

Soldato
should i get adobe flash player 11 for my note 2? as i understand it the note 2 doesnt have a flash player so is this a must get program?

Associate
I have mine on its way. Got it on T-Mobile Full Monty. £36 per month for 3000 mins, unlimited text and unlimited data with free handset. Am hoping the nice Royal Mail man has left me card, but have a feeling it will be here tomorrow. Very excited.

Also ordered the flip cover (official one that does the back cover replacement) and a 64 GB card for the phone.

Feel i may be sorted for my phone for a few years to come.

Soldato
Still waiting. Should be here today but Three have given me no tracking number or time slot. I don't care if it comes at 2am, just give me a estimate!

Edit: Forgot to ask my actual question!

What cases are you guys using? Don't fancy the flippy one.

Last edited:
Soldato
Soldato
Soldato
I like the look of that, may download it tonight after work. Is it a simple case of downloading and flashing via Odin on PC?

This caught my eye:

Mod:
MultiWindow with unlimited apps

:)

When you install it, please post back with an update!

Its installed now and running sweet - needs to be flashed with CWM not odin :)

All apps you install go into the window bar automatically - all good and phone even feels snappier than previously - was running Omega 5 previously :)

Back
Top Bottom