*** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note II Thread ***

Associate
Think I need to find better looking widgets. Using the AccuWeather one for clock/weather but it takes up half the screen.

use nova launcher. It supports landscape mode, and you can adjust the home screen app grid. Mines 5x7 and it looks great in both portrait and landscape.

Nova launcher also can copy / import your layout from touchwiz so it makes it easy to switch. You can also practically re-size any widget or app too! :D

Getting it for landscape mode alone makes it worth it,an even though you can just get the free one :p

Soldato
is it normal when scrolling through the menus and through the different screens for it to stutter a little when your low on storage space?: i have about 1gb left and before it was silky smooth but it stutters a little now.

Soldato
Screenshot_2012-11-21-22-18-50.png

Watch TVCatchup while surfing the web and absolutly no slowdown, all on a phone, pretty awesome i say.

Associate
Has anyone else experienced major slow down and crashing issues with the stock gallery? It seems to happen after I have taken new pictures with the camera, when I go into the gallery and load one of the pictures up it immediately grinds to a crawl then eventually locks up. Phone restart seems to fix but does happen again & again. I figured out yesterday that turning wifi off before looking at pictures seems to stop this happening.

My first thought is its the instant upload but I had this on my HTC Sensation and it never used to slow anything down, and with the Note 2 being so powerful I can't imagine instant upload to cause it to slow down significantly.

Any ideas?

Associate
looks like the N7105 LTE models just got the multitasking update from Samsung officially, I've looked at it but can anyone tell me what the EDIT button does? You can drag applications into the area after you click edit, but not sure what happens?

Associate
I just don't seem to have any options to remove or add apps to the multi task bar. Its a stock rom so I know I can't just add catch up tv etc. But I thought I could still remove apps I don't want in there etc

Back
Top Bottom