how often do you buy your GF flowers?

let her see the love grow every day.

tumblr_llw0bidg1h1qkufaeo1_500.gif

I do. But not every two weeks otherwise it makes it less special. Perhaps once every 2 months as a surprise.

This

Soldato
Her Birthday, our anniversary and valentines.

Her Dad says men only buy flowers if they've done something wrong so buying her flowers without an 'occasion' would make her suspicious.

Soldato
Never generally, however I once gave a guy from work a lift home from Lossie to Edinburgh and he asked me to stop along the way so he could buy his lass a cheap bunch of flowers..

Told me he buys her some every weekend he goes to see her, So I thought Id try the same and bought my GF at the time a 5 quid bunch too from Sainsburys.

Telling you now, that was the best 5 quid I spent. I got some serious action that weekend. Went down a treat!

Associate
Woman are strange. If you buy them flowers "too often" then their tiny minds suspect you are trying to cover something up. If you dont buy flowers "often enough" then you are an unromantic piece of doggy plops.

Associate
coincidentally, last night I ordered the other half flowers to be delivered to her at work today and I get an email off her this lunch time complaining about having to get them home on the train. WOMEN!

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
I never really cared about flowers till I got older :rolleyes: they are a lovely surprise and its not the fact that they will eventually die it is more the sentiment.

All you guys out there who 'just don't get it' should try it and see what happens ;)

Even if its your mum!

BB x

Soldato
I never really cared about flowers till I got older :rolleyes: they are a lovely surprise and its not the fact that they will eventually die it is more the sentiment.

All you guys out there who 'just don't get it' should try it and see what happens ;)

Even if its your mum!

BB x

Yes but we're logical creatures and have pennies to spend on car/pc/man toy upgrades that we want, not need......

Wait a second :(:D

Associate
coincidentally, last night I ordered the other half flowers to be delivered to her at work today and I get an email off her this lunch time complaining about having to get them home on the train. WOMEN!

Your woman is mad bro...I would love to have flowers delivered to my work, just so I can have that smug feeling of walking through the office after picking them up and having all the other women going "B****...my OH has never sent me flowers to work" etc etc :D

Soldato
I get the gf flowers once every couple of months or when she is having a hard time at work. She appreciates it and its well worth the money just to see how happy they make her.

A happy gf = A happy me :)

Soldato
Mrs isn't keen on them on the whole, as they do just die, but appreciates the gesture more than anything else and how it makes her feel.

Back
Top Bottom