Essential Android Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
The battery usage is much better with the dolphin jetpack addon, however, noticed an annoying issue when inputting text into these reply boxes (with the 4.2 keyboard), when I tap somewhere to place the cursor it seems to jump to the right :confused:

Also I don't like the scroll to it, the lightest touch and it just seems to keep going and going, a bit too sensitive, not really a bad thing though.

So needless to say, I am back on quick ics browser, again...... :p

Soldato
Habit Streak is a great little app for those who like to keep track of the things that they say they're gonna do but need a little helping hand.

Soldato
Sleep As Android has been updated today but I also found a nicer looking app with a cool feature: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.azumio.android.sleeptime&feature=search_result

I like you set the alarm each night manually based on your sleep time. Not as static as a fixed alarm time. Nice UI too.

Looks interesting but how exactly does it work? If it can detect me snoring and wake me up a certain number of hours after I start, that would be amazing!!

Caporegime
Fun arcade type games and just anything graphically nice really. Anything else like KOF around?

There seems to be loads of games that you can just pick up and play for 5 minutes then forget about for a few days then play another again, want something that'll make me play for half an hour at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom