Recommend me a 27" 120hz monitor

Associate
Will ocuk exchange it for a new one? ( I doubt this), so I may as well get Samsung to repair it. I wonder if there is a new model on the horizon?

I doubt it too. I ordered one on Friday with 10am next day delivery, and just got an email saying they have none to send me.

Permabanned
I doubt it too. I ordered one on Friday with 10am next day delivery, and just got an email saying they have none to send me.

That's not good. Mine is having issues where the screen will go blank but it's happening only with Hitman Absolution atm, I hope it's not a display issue.

Associate
OP
yeah i dont really want a 2nd hand monitor, want a new one.

been thinking about: 27" iiyama PLG2773HS Full HD LED (Backlit) 120Hz Monitor, 1920x1080, 1ms, 300cd/m², 5,000,000:1, Speakers, Black, HDMI

but it seems to be going out of stock in various places.

Permabanned
Samsung are being really slow and the adviser said that any crack internally which resulted in the shadow shown on the screen will be a chargeable repair. If I don't hear back from the web team I'll just send it back to ocuk as I don't want to be charged.

Physically the monitor is fine, but the box it came in was damp and the internal contents which were boxed and the leaflets were damp also, do you think that could have caused it?

Back
Top Bottom