***The Official LG Nexus 4 Thread***

Soldato
The notification bar kind of annoyed me then I discovered this little gem on 4.2:

Swipe down with one finger -> notifications
Swipe down with two fingers -> settings

Life is good again :cool:

Associate
Associate
Has anyone with a 'back order' with google had any luck yet? Heard nothing since the 'within 3 weeks' email a week ago today. Assuming everyone who has one either were in the lucky few with google orders last week, or caved in and went elsewhere?

Associate
Has anyone with a 'back order' with google had any luck yet? Heard nothing since the 'within 3 weeks' email a week ago today. Assuming everyone who has one either were in the lucky few with google orders last week, or caved in and went elsewhere?

I don't think anyone with the B/O problem (lol) has been given any more info yet, I'm in the same boat as you and certainly haven't heard anything. Anyway, we're a week into our 3 week state of purgatory, so hopefully not too long to wait now...

Associate
So the battery seems just OK, Yesterday charged up and the phone lasted about 23 hours i.e with 3G, 2-3 Hours of Random Wifi, 20 Mins GPS and 30 Mins Bluetooth. Also used the phone moderately.

Not as good as the S3 but still decent.

Next step is to fine tune using Set-Cpu, Juice Defender.

Anyone else getting more than a day out of it ?

Back
Top Bottom