The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

Permabanned
New Hitman Is Epic

HMA2012-11-2505-52-17-04.jpg

Soldato
I re-installed pCARS the other day, looks as awesome as ever. However did they change the handling for controller? It seems impossible to drive anything!

Caporegime
did you try again after fridays patch ? the cars had almost no traction under acceleration last week but they seem really good again since this fridays patch.
especially the ford capri and the bmw z8 or whatever its called

I was actually driving with a keyboard when I got all those screenshots and I had no problems at all putting the power down

Soldato
Runescape;

have to say it's improved leaps and bounds in the last few years alone, let alone since Runescape Classic. A certain MMO out there by a strong snowy storm needs to sit the **** down and take notes.

rs1.jpg

rs2.jpg

rs3.jpg

rs4.jpg

rs5.jpg

rs6.jpg

rs7.jpg

rs8.jpg

rs9.jpg

rs10.jpg

rs11.jpg

rs12.jpg

rs13.jpg

rs14.jpg

rs15.jpg

rs16.jpg

rs17.jpg

rs18.jpg

rs19.jpg

rs20.jpg

rs21.jpg

rs22.jpg

rs23.jpg

rs24.jpg

rs25.jpg

rs26.jpg

rs27.jpg

rs28.jpg

Soldato
did you try again after fridays patch ? the cars had almost no traction under acceleration last week but they seem really good again since this fridays patch.
especially the ford capri and the bmw z8 or whatever its called

I was actually driving with a keyboard when I got all those screenshots and I had no problems at all putting the power down

Yes indeed, maybe im just crap at it :p

Associate
L.A Noire, really like that game.

The game's repertoire of real life actors playing the parts is quite amazing, keeping the same looks and even acting styles was another exceptionally well executed idea.

I enjoyed that actor's role in Heroes, too. :p

Associate
Yea I was shocked, I recognized a few faces so looked them up.

Loving the game though, don't think there is anything else like it, I hope other games can use the face technology to, I find it hard to judge people emotions sometimes so end up with a lot of wrong choices but that's the fun of it I guess :p

Associate
Yea I was shocked, I recognized a few faces so looked them up.

Loving the game. I don't think there is anything else like it and i hope other games can use the face technology too.

I find it hard to judge people emotions sometimes so end up with a lot of wrong choices but that's the fun of it I guess :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom