****Images of Items or Services Purchased in November 2012****

Soldato
Thanks ASOS.

If you notice the clothing types then there is sense in the madness ;)

486_A0432.jpg

Man of Honour
My condolences. :D Oh and shouldn't than be a 16GB Surface? :eek:

Why the :eek: it's clearly advertised http://www.microsoft.com/Surface/en...ers-and-online-storage/surface-disk-space-faq
You do realize nearly all mobile devices are like this. And the OSpreinstalled software take up the storage.
It's just larger as you have a more powerful OS and things like office pre installed.

You can remove the recovery files off the surface, but if you lose the files your a bit stuffed. The Idevices don't have recovery files on them and equine iTunes to recover if you ever have a crash. This'd as caught me out twice. Making it a brick untill you get home, wherein the surface i has all teh files to just recover.
So it's space or safety net. With sd card slot, you might as well go for the safety net.

Last edited:
Soldato
Got tired of my old wired headset, party couldn't hear me.

Splashed out on a new headset.
imag0013wa.jpg

Used some old Tesco vouchers, some places were was selling it for £30 and I picked it up for £20. Not bad.

How is it? I've been wanting to pick one of these up for ages but I read some bad reviews on them. I talk quite quietly and the mic is actually nowhere near your mouth lol so I read it often struggled to pick people up?

Soldato
How is it? I've been wanting to pick one of these up for ages but I read some bad reviews on them. I talk quite quietly and the mic is actually nowhere near your mouth lol so I read it often struggled to pick people up?

I'll give some feed back in a couple of hours, not used it properly as no one talked last night lol.

Just paired it up with my phone, sound quality seems good enough and not as good as a hard wired headset. Don't think I'll use it for pairing on my phone out in public as i might look like a idioit:D

Back
Top Bottom