I dont own a PS3... But I bought Uncharted to play on GFs..

Associate
I've owned Uncharted 2 for almost two years and only played it once (and that was recently) but that's not to say it's a bad game, I just haven't really got around to it. I've played U3 pre-release at PlayStation Access in Glasgow and Golden Abyss on the Vita, from my experience so far they're great games, and I tend to hate the whole 3d platformer thing lol I want to finish GA first before I start the first one then continue from there.

Associate
The first uncharted is meh, it was good but the second just blows it out the water, haven't played the third sold my ps3 a while ago, its the only exclusive I miss :(

Soldato
I got unchartered 2 as part of a bundle when I bought my PS3 a while back. It took a while to get into it but once I did........ What a game! Assassin's Creed 3 devs should have looked at this game for a story board before turning out the tosh that they did :)

Soldato
OP
Just thought I would say that Ive now completed 2 and 3 and they were both some of the best games Ive ever played.

The characters are so well developed and the levels are quite frankly amazing. The Plane Crash was the most epic bit of gaming Ive ever seen. The scale of it was unreal.

I have the first one to complete now. Bought that this week so should work through it soon. (wrong order I know lol)

Ive also started God of War 3 and Im currently getting my ass kicked by Hades which is frustrating hell out of me.

Back
Top Bottom