*** Youtube/Video thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Ohh you lucky lucky man, Ive watched that video so many times and one of my biggest wishes is to see NIN live. The atmosphere in that video just seems great.

Amazing.

The first time I saw them was a Leeds Festival 2007, the light show was incredible. Then I saw them at the MEN in 2009 which was a complete contrast of a performance although a huge venue it seemed much more intimate as the stage set up was very small, no big light show and I was right at the front. Such a shame I won't be seeing them live again :(

when the rig etc was coming together and we heard numan was going to there, we started to realise it was going to be something special,

the other gig i was totaly in awe at was Prodigy at the Brixton Acadamy back in 1997, just mindblowing :eek:

Man of Honour
Prbably allready posted, but not searching this thread.

What an achievement and great video, music choice always makes these types of vids.

Soldato
when the rig etc was coming together and we heard numan was going to there, we started to realise it was going to be something special,

the other gig i was totaly in awe at was Prodigy at the Brixton Acadamy back in 1997, just mindblowing :eek:

I don't like you Sounddood :p

Seeing the Prodigy in '97 at Brixton is something a lot of people will be jealous of....that and seeing Gary Numan with NIN! You bar-stwerard :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom