***The Official LG Nexus 4 Thread***

Associate
How did you get a pair of in ear headphones to last that long? Even sitting at a desk I find the cables go sooner or later.

I swear by my Ultimate Ears (now logitech owned) Super.Fi 5 Pros. Pricey but have found the removable cable great as it can be replaced without having to get a whole new set of headphones. Unfortunately they don't do wrap around ones, but they are styled after professional in ear monitors so have flexible cables that go round the back of your ears to hold them in place. The more expensive ones might give a bit low volume as I'm not sure the output on the Nexus 4 will drive them that well. Will let you know when mines arrive. I've gone through many pairs of Sony ones (usually ~£50), Shure and a few other more highstreet consumer brands, but since getting the UEs I've only had to replace the cable once so think overall they have saved me money, and having two drivers (like having a woofer and tweeter in your ear!) in each headphone gives it amazing fidelity.

Will check these out thanks. No idea how they lasted so long - taken a hammering too, running 2,3 times a week for most of their life span. Phones about to arrive canny wait man.

Soldato
Haha, git.

If anyone's feeling particularly charitable and festive and has a spare 16GB I'd be happy to take it off your hands via MM for £300 odd :p. I'm going to leave the one I ordered from CPW unopened until I find out if my HTC is repairable in which case I'd feel horrible for paying £100 more for it.

Last edited:
Associate
so its been exactly 2 weeks since launch day and next batch of n4's are shipping. its another two weeks until the 13th when the o2 exclusive deal finishes. Lets hope this bodes well then for there being stock available for the rest of us to actually place an order.

jimlad, if you really have got 12 then let us know when theyre all on ebay :)

Back
Top Bottom