***The Official LG Nexus 4 Thread***

Man of Honour
What's to stop a mate of mine in Florida to buy me one from the US site and send me it over as a gift? Would I get hammered with VAT etc? What about warranty?

Associate
CPW @ £389 - No refunds, but will exchange / credit

O2 @ £399 (Plus £10 top up which you can sell for £6-£7) and they have a seven day "No Quibble, Change of mind" Policy and will give a full refund of purchase price if you're not happy or change your mind, even if its been opened and used.

Worth knowing if you're not sure you want one etc.

Last edited:
Caporegime
The main problem with photo comparisons is that it doesn't represent what it looks like in person. The GS3 definitely is oversaturated in comparison but two things that don't really come across in those pictures is how much less vibrant the screen is due to the lack of brightness and also how awful the gs3's whites are. In addition the nexus 4 is definitely the sharper screen despite those pictures.

True, but it gives you a good idea as to what to expect and if the shots are good quality then you have got a very good idea of what it will be like i.e. for the desire HD, every single photo and video that I had seen of it, I thought the screen looked awful and then when I finally seen it for myself, it didn't look any different, awful viewing angles and the screen was so washed out, same goes for other screens, as long as you have a good photo and a good monitor (IPS that is calibrated preferably :p) it won't be a huge difference in "real world".

I agree the whites on the GS 3 are awful, which is why I said the N4 is the better one for the snow shot :p But I think the nexus 4 just looks truly terrible here, it is over saturated but IMO it is far more pleasing to the eyes.

EDIT:

BTW, does no one use the camera on their phone? :p There has only been like 2 photos and no 1080P videos!!!!!! :p

Back
Top Bottom