• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

7970 to 7970CF - Scaling pretty badly?

Soldato
It's under the crossfire tab on the 12.11 drivers...

Untitled-30.jpg

That's an interesting option. Why did they add it? Crossfire always applied globally before by default.

Associate
Update: still never found that option so not sure how you got it!

You said in your OP that you are on 12.10 beta 6. Moogley is on 12.11 beta, you need to update your drivers.

Also make sure all games are run as full screen and not windowed or full screen window. Crossfire only works for full screen.

Soldato
OP
I am at 12.11 Beta 8 now with a full reinstall.

There is still microstutter on some games, but I put that down to poor scaling - eg Planetside 2 has like 65% usage on the GPU's, so hardly good to start with.

Games that are optimized like Metro 2033 play fine :).

^ And I didn't know they had to be full screen, cheers for letting me know!

Soldato
Planet side 2 was mentioned and i get 98% GPU usage quadfire but only get 30fps tops even on the lowest settings but i know that CAT 12.10 and 12.10 CAP 1 are not the right drivers for it.

Back
Top Bottom