** COMPETITION CLOSED** Corsair Vengeance M90 Gaming Mouse is up for grabs, something a little diffe

Associate
I think there are 35 tubes.

Corsair - usually when buying a product I read plenty of reviews about it, to find out if it is worth my money; but with Corsair products, the name is enough. I know it will be a quality product.

Soldato
I'd say 41.

simply because that Corsair have 2 excellent points about their brand. Customer Service & Product quality. Both of these points blow every competitor out of the water and Corsair have these qualities combined!

Associate
I think there are 46 tubes
I love corsair and their products because they have the build quality, drool quality, sex appeal and so much style that they can force me to sit here and count tubes of liquid on someones desk for 20 minutes :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
I think there are around 47 tubes. It is hard to judge because of the mug haha :p

I love Corsair because they know how to put customer satisfaction ahead of cutting costs, and as a result produce some of the most well made, highly acclaimed and downright fantastic computer hardware in the world :)

Last edited:
Associate
I think there are 36 tubes!
I love Corsair because their warranty and customer service has always been good in the past, and the wide variety of products they now provide have all been brilliant.

Associate
I think there are 64 tubes!

This is more of a guessing game
I love Corsair for: heck do i love them? no!
The last product i sent it back to the retailer as not compliant with item standards
Lost money on postage maybe better luck next time

Can't type for toffee
Don
Think there be 47 tubes

I love corsair because their logo makes me all thinky, ah look a flag,no sails... Pirates! Monkeys!!! Monkey pirates!!!! monkey ninja pirates!!!! Monkey ninja pirate zombies!!! AAaaargh theres me thinking about that ll day now :(

Soldato
I think there are 58 tubes

I love corsair because their products are as reliable as a wood burning stove and they have long, bulletproof warranties to cover the few products that do go wrong

Associate
I think there are 49 tubes.

I like corsair, as they allow me to remain cool whilst under high pressure. I am a fan of corsair, the sp120 to be precise.

Associate
I think that there are 41 tubes!
I love Corsair because Corsair has a solid reputation for high quality products! Also the products are stable, reliable and very safe.

Last edited:
Associate
Think there are 38 tubes.

I love Corsair as I have never needed to return any Corsair PSUs, memory or items that I have used and recommended to friends, even though their warranty is supposed to be superb.

Back
Top Bottom