*** Official Nintendo Wii U thread ***

Soldato
Anyone with ZombiU, does the cricket bat every do one hit kills? Keep getting mobbed and it's impossible to beat zombies to death (Taking 3-4 hits) with a mob smacking your back

Soldato
Anyone with ZombiU, does the cricket bat every do one hit kills? Keep getting mobbed and it's impossible to beat zombies to death (Taking 3-4 hits) with a mob smacking your back

Yeah, I've had it a few times but I can't work out if it's just like a low chance to happen and there's nothing you can influence about it, or whether it's a perfect head shot.

Soldato
I'm quite enjoying the game, it's surprisingly hard. I'm onto my 6th survivor and only just at buckingham palace lol.

Lost all my shizz too, when the safe house gets raided I died, then was about to recover my stuff with the new guy when he died. When I got back the original body was gone with all my loot. I could have cried!

Soldato
I'm quite enjoying the game, it's surprisingly hard. I'm onto my 6th survivor and only just at buckingham palace lol.

Lost all my shizz too, when the safe house gets raided I died, then was about to recover my stuff with the new guy when he died. When I got back the original body was gone with all my loot. I could have cried!

I died coming out of the supermarket, had so much stuff on me which I've probably lost :p then I woke up as a new survivor and was getting raided, lost two more survivors fending them off.

Associate
i might actually be able to play this console one day every time i try to update any game it fails then says no network connection.:mad:

considering there will be many opening this on crimbo day good luck to the people on virgin media i was up till 3am trying to get the ******* thing updated.

Associate
Loving zombiu at the minute! I did the exact same as the few post above! Lost all my stuff then couldn't get it back :(

Quick question. Anyone else's rumble feature on the gamepad intermittent on zombiu? I get a little rumble when opening containers to check for loot, and the odd time when hitting someone with my bat. Most of the time i get no rumble when hitting someone :( I wanna feel it!

Hmmm sort of temped by one of these... Are they readily availabld and can you just walk into shops and pick them up ?

The only way i could afford one is by trading in a console or something.any trade in deals out there? Cant manage to find any information on google.

Associate
why couldnt nintendo just put a ethernet port on it :confused: it would have made it a whole lot easier and safer.
so since i have owned this console i have been stuck in the net settings and what worked last night so i could update the fw dont now.

i thought ah i will get a wii u i have not had one of theres since the gamecube its nintendo so its bound to just work how wrong i was :mad:

tried my superhub and belkin and the connetion is flakey at best but my ps3 can connet to both in the other room.

Soldato
Why do they give a charging dock and a cradle? they are practically the same thing :confused:

Would have rather they chucked in a USB charging cable that you could plug into the stand and charge when the Wii U was in stand by mode.

Thing has been updating for the length of a episode of homeland so far and the wee bar is only at about 50% **sighhhhhhhhhhh**

Soldato
So have I got this right? If you want to watch t.v you can play on the pad instead of the t.v/pad? What about games that use bot the pad and t.v?

3000 posts :)

You have it correct my friend!

Games such as Nintendoland and ZombiU where both is used it won't work.

But games such as Super Mario U and COD work absolutely fine on the gamepad only!

Had some mates round, played some Multiplayer COD, I played on the gamepad and someone else played on the TV, absolutely superb feature and prevents the dreaded split screen!

Soldato
Evening all,
Club Nintendo....where is the UK page for signing up?

I used to have a Nintendo Europe 'Stars' Account, but it aparentely isnt active anymore....regardless, the club nintendo site itself appears to be only US/CA only.

Ideas?

Associate
You have it correct my friend!

Games such as Nintendoland and ZombiU where both is used it won't work.

But games such as Super Mario U and COD work absolutely fine on the gamepad only!

Had some mates round, played some Multiplayer COD, I played on the gamepad and someone else played on the TV, absolutely superb feature and prevents the dreaded split screen!

brilliant isn't it,my wife and grandson were playing the new Sonic game on ps3,and my daughter and son in law were taking it in turns playing BO2 online on the gamepad.

CSA

CSA

Associate
Evening all,
Club Nintendo....where is the UK page for signing up?

I used to have a Nintendo Europe 'Stars' Account, but it aparentely isnt active anymore....regardless, the club nintendo site itself appears to be only US/CA only.

Ideas?

Why did I receive 21 email notifications for this one post ? :/

Associate
I think the EU/UK Stars catalogue is down at the moment. There is a notification saying that this will be back in a couple of weeks.

YOu should be able to sign up and I know you can still register things as I did this earlier on today

:)

Associate
As i'm using a PC monitor connected to my Wii U i've had headphones plugged into the gamepad no problem playing on the monitor, however when i watch Netflix on the monitor there is no sound, only when viewing on the gamepad, any way to fix this?

Back
Top Bottom