***** Enermax Celebration - Big Giveaway ***** WINNERS ANNOUNCED POST 198!

Associate
I would like to win the Enermax 1200w Max Revo Power Supply because the model does not appear in the Overclockers product list so owning one would make me unique !

cj

Soldato
'I would like to win the Enermax 1200w Max Revo Power Supply because my pc is crying out for another gtx 480 or 2, It's a quality unit that will last forever, very quiet and my brother is in need of a power supply so could give him my old one. :)

Associate
I would like to win the Enermax 500w Platimax Power Supply, because I can save to world and my pocket with that staggering efficiency.

Associate
I would like to win the Enermax 550w Revolution 87+ Power Supply because it would allow me as a poor uni student to FINALLY get down to moving to a BitFenix Prodigy case! And it is an amazing looking power supply, as soon as I saw it, it reminded me of an old power transformer and i simply LOVE the look of it! And there would be a nice build log to go with it on these very forums of course :) and of course Enermax is the kind of brand I would love to go for but couldn't afford to... and if I win, I can be (a bit more) charitable at Christmas, I'll donate £20 to the charity of OCuK's choice :)

And you guys are super generous by the way... it seems like there is a new giveaway thread every other day :p not that i'm complaining!

Last edited:
Soldato
I would like to win the Enermax 120mm Cluster Fans as I fancy a change from my black case fans and these being Enermax should be quiet as well as looking cool.

Associate
'I would like to win the Enermax 1200w Max Revo Power Supply because Enermax makes superb powers suppliers, and father Christmas said if I get this item, he will definitely match my GTX 680 with another one so I can have a lovely Christmas in.

Associate
I would like to win the Enermax 500w Platimax Power Supply because the first computer I ever built myself (8 years ago) had an enermax power supply, and I am still using it today! I think they are fantastic quality and would like another one for the media server I would now like to build, but have no money as I am too generous with my christmas presents... :D. I love seeing my friends' and family's smiles when they open my gifts.

Last edited:
Associate
'I would like to win the 4 x Enermax 120mm T.B. Vegas Trio Fans because My current fans have became sticky after my cat knocked a can of coke onto my pc!'

Associate
I would like to win the Enermax 550w Revolution 87+ Power Supply because my existing Corsair unit has went bang. Due to daughters impending birthday and Christmas it will be February before her indoors will let me replace it!

Associate
I would like to win the Enermax 120mm U R Vegas Fans (Red) as my current coolermaster fans are wearing out and starting to make strange noises.

Associate
I would like to win anything going because, I started a PC build for my kids to share for xmas but, have had so much go wrong this month, I cannot afford to finish it :'(

Back
Top Bottom