Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Downloading on origin now, very slow though, which is strange, usually I get at least 10MB/s on origin when downloading updates .. this is downloading in KB/s!

Last edited:

wnb

wnb

Soldato
Something seems to be wrong, I tried joining an aftermath server then it says i need to download and install this expansion. I press the button which says open in orgin, origin opens and nothing else happens.

Associate
Something seems to be wrong, I tried joining an aftermath server then it says i need to download and install this expansion. I press the button which says open in orgin, origin opens and nothing else happens.

same for me :(

getting it the alternative way that Jimlad mentioned though :D

Soldato

I am getting this exactly the same message. I downloaded the dlc yesterday aswell.

Is it because of this message:

Aftermath is being made available progressively for all of our PC Premium members. It should be available to all PC Premium members no later than end of day today (Dec 4). Thanks for your patience.

Who's been able to play aftermath so far?

Soldato
I got aftermath yesterday but still can't play any of the new maps.

There is another download for aftermath last nights download was just a patch! Keep logging in out of origin via origin not BF3 exe. The aftermath download should pop up its 3,899 MB ! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom