***The Official LG Nexus 4 Thread***

Associate
I'd still send the s3 back though, i very much doubt they will pickup on the root especially as it seems a main board failure or if the contractor will even care.

Just won't want them coming back with a hefty bill in the instance that they do though.....

I'll give it a few weeks to decide. Doubt I'd see it back before then as Christmas is fast approaching.

Associate
meh, why's my tracking number not work :(

Radio silence from wife about if anything's been delivered + the shipping reference code does not work, the tracking number is 10 digits long with no alpha characters. I've tried the number both as a consignment number and a customer reference with and without the #. Any suggestions what I might be doing wrong ?

So the google status says delivered, the wife has confirmed nothing has been delivered and the tracking numbers appear to be incorrect...

I suspect this might be the beginning of a googledrama.

Oh and TNT's 0800 100 600 contact number is now temporarily out of order...

Soldato
So the google status says delivered, the wife has confirmed nothing has been delivered and the tracking numbers appear to be incorrect...

I suspect this might be the beginning of a googledrama.

Oh ffs I was caught up in the N7 delivery label fubar now I'm in the N4 random dispatch, tracking number and delivery address googledrama a gogo, see this is a business that doesn't want bored or complacent customers life is an adventure, live a little feel the invigoration.

Soldato
Exactly the same here, 5:07.

If I'm honest I'm not in a huge rush, and I was perfectly happy with the 1-2 weeks they quoted. But it is annoying when you see all the people who ordered later getting theirs, plus you have to wonder if they will run out before they get to the early orders.

Ditto.

I'm wondering if letting them link the phone to your google account holds things up?
Did those who have received their phones deselect this option when purchasing?

Caporegime
Popped off a quick email to google customer service enquiring as to why later orders where being completed already, no response yet and if im honest don't expect it to change anything, but it felt good to vent a bit of the annoyance! :p

Mine was at 5:07 and still no joy :(
Im on the phone about this and just been giving the rubbish that they are still within the estimated delivery window they advised at purchase. They wont talk about later orders at all and just avoid the subject.

Ive asked to be called back after I got up to the supervisor level so lets see what happens. Ive found out in a few minutes, that they have no established complaints procedure in place, they arent aware they should have access to the CEO office details if requested and believe that even if I got writeen permission from other orders to discuss their orders that they can do so.

Google Play is a shambles of a company, I am truly dumbfounded.

Would anyone who ordered late and recieved theirs mind if I borrorwed their details (think its just email address) to illustrate my point when they do call me back? Be appreciated, just drop me a Trust email!

@mcwildcard - I deselected and ordered just before you guys...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Last edited:
Associate
Anyone got a contact number for google please ? I'm waiting on TNT to call me back using their 15minute call back service (that was due 20mins ago).

Googles device support page for devices seems to be broke, all I get is the option to complete a satisfaction survey, no numbers and no webform.

Soldato
Just another +1 here with my order at 17:08 and still pending.

I reckon that if I create a new Google Play Store account (to get around the 1 x 16Gb limit) and order it now that it will be here before my Dec 4th order :D

Caporegime
Anyone got a contact number for google please ? I'm waiting on TNT to call me back using their 15minute call back service (that was due 20mins ago).

Googles device support page for devices seems to be broke, all I get is the option to complete a satisfaction survey, no numbers and no webform.
To talk to a member of the Google Play team, call 0800 328 6081. Our support team is available 24/7.

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato
Soldato
I know it makes me a bit of a selfish *** to be so angry, but really does annoy me that people are getting their orders before me when they ordered late, regardless of me being quoted 1-2 weeks on ordering. I would be fine with that delay if others that ordered after me werent getting it in 2 days.

I was refreshing my page constantly on the first orders and getting constant errors when trying to add so had to wait for more stock, and now this? Really puts a cloud over google who i really liked beforehand lol

Back
Top Bottom