Xbox 360 collecting dust

IC3

IC3

Soldato
Hi, thinking of selling my xbox 360 250gb slim as it is collecting dust, my pc is the console I play on most of the time :D
What you guys think? Is it worth selling it or just leave it and wait till new console come out and buy kinect etc for cheap?
I still have 7 months of warranty left.

Soldato
Are there any games likely to be out for the 360 between now and the next Xbox that you'd want? If not then the decision is probably made a little easier (either way).

IC3

IC3

Soldato
OP
Are there any games likely to be out for the 360 between now and the next Xbox that you'd want? If not then the decision is probably made a little easier (either way).

There isnt really any exclusives that intrest me, had a look.
As I did think to keep it for exclusives had a look and nothing, mainly I play FPS...

What i have is
Xbox 360 250 gb slim 7 months of warranty
Motorsport forza 3 & 4
Spec Ops the line
Headphones Tritton ax 180

Not sure how much I would get for this bundle, posted in MM but no answears.
Is it better to sell it as a bundle or seprate?

Bri

Bri

Soldato
PS3 over xbox anyday. Halo is the ONLY reason I will buy xbox if i have options

Okay+I+ll+say+it.+Hillary+was+a+babe+_cbed4f36d1ff0e3e4ec5da83ce577592.png

Associate
I have the same dilemma, I have 360 and ps3, the ps3 has exclusive upcoming games I want to get like The Last of Us but I can't think of any exclusives for 360 I'm interested in. I will probably hold onto it though just for GTA 5 as I find the ps3 controller to be rubbish.

Associate
I have both xbox360 and ps3 .Both been collecting dust for months . The ps3 gets used for netflix in my study and thats about it .Console gaming on the current gen is finished for me .

Soldato
I think it comes down to whether you need the money or not, there's bound to be something that comes out on the Xbox that isn't on the PC and at that point you'll probably buy an Xbox again. So I'd say unless you need the cash just keep it.

Back
Top Bottom