Is it possible to reach 250 posts by tomorrow morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Hi guys,

I might be buying some parts off overclockers tomorrow and I want to get free shipping, is it possible to get to 250 posts without breaking forum rules. I have no intention of breaching them, I really want to redeem it and what will happen when I reach 250 posts? Do I get an e-mail from the forum?

Thanks

JCX50

Associate
Hi guys,

I might be buying some parts off overclockers tomorrow and I want to get free shipping, is it possible to get to 250 posts without breaking forum rules. I have no intention of breaching them, I really want to redeem it and what will happen when I reach 250 posts? Do I get an e-mail from the forum?

Thanks

JCX50
Of course it is, just press BACK and SUBMIT 249 times... :D

Soldato
Hi guys,

Thanks

JCX50

You see, if you hadn't posted this you could quite easily have done it without anyone batting an eyelid. Now however, good luck with that.

Caporegime
You'll have to pay postage even if you make 250 posts (assuming your post count isn't reset for spamming) as you won't meet the 90 days forum membership until around the middle of January.

Caporegime
You are never, ever, ever getting free shipping.

Ever.

Like ever.

You go talk to the dons, the dons talk to you
But you are never, ever, ever getting free shipping.

Ooh ooh ah ooh ooh ooh

and then they call you up and you're like, "This is exhausting"
But you are never, ever, ever getting free shipping

Ooh ooh ah ooh ooh ooh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom