Overclockers UK - We are moving location!! A bright future within a warehouse over triple the size.

Soldato
Naaah it really isn't a waste, i've been wanting to visit the new shop for ages now and also only got tomorrow off work so no time for delivery. I want a fun filled day tomorrow :D if you know what i mean!

Its an enthusiasts love for pc's! Haha

Soldato
Well i went in today and picked up my board but i have to say its a lot smaller than i imagined!

Also the guys in the warehouse couldn't find the motherboard so the guy at the front had to go in and find it lol.

Also not to mention the howling beasts in the warehouse! Who the frick was making all the noise :S

Soldato
Smaller shop ? That's not surprise me really. OCUK had never had a biggest shop because it was online order that why. LOL over your motherboard couldn't find in a big warehouse! Glad you got the board otherwise a wasteful journey to OCUK.

Caporegime
This looks amazing, loving the style you have gone for in the front, loving the stuff out the back infinitely more. One day maybe, just maybe, I could help the company by working for them rather than just helping people on the forums.

Of course living 4 hours away might be an issue. :rolleyes:

How did you end up buried under PSUs NathWraith? :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom