Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [8 - 11th December 2012]

Soldato
Daft Arsenal fans having a go at Clichy, who was one of their better players and was excellent last season, even more so because Santos is a million times worse than Clichy, Gibbs is crap and Clichy statistically makes incredibly few errors. Evra, Zabaleta and Rafael made more mistakes in this game than Clichy and he's many times better than our best full back.

Daft thinking Clichy is world class and not a reliability. yes Clichy is better then santos and possibly slightly and i mean slightly better then Gibbs but it is nto daft to laugh at Clichy.

He was crap for arsenal in his last few seasons with arsenal. COST us in the big games constantly. Some against United as well.

He is average at best. Check your stats again and see if they tell u the amount of mess ups he has done on BIG games and it is a lot.

Gibbs is much younger then Clichy so of course you expect Clichy to be better as he has more experience.

end of the day, Clichy is a dodgy player and if he was still an arsenal player, he would be making lots of errors in our big games.

Vermahlen at LB is better then Clichy.

He is not missed at all.

Caporegime
Aguero was crap all game, even after Tevez came on, no sharpness, gave the ball away, made the wrong runs, maybe its just me but he looks a bit heavier than usual, a bit slower, and not quite right. He started the season well but hasn't looked good since he came back from the injury. Seemed to me he got rushed back into action.

Don
Aguero was crap all game, even after Tevez came on, no sharpness, gave the ball away, made the wrong runs, maybe its just me but he looks a bit heavier than usual, a bit slower, and not quite right. He started the season well but hasn't looked good since he came back from the injury. Seemed to me he got rushed back into action.

I thought that too, he's put some beef on.

City need shot of Balotelli, offers nothing.

Caporegime
Ferdinand hit by a coin...

A9rywEDCIAAN2H2.jpg:large

A9rxDUsCUAMpBzs.jpg:large

Soldato
Fantastic result for us today, stuck in work so couldnt watch the match.

Got very nervous after city scored their equaliser the way our defence has been playing as of late.

6 points clear at this stage of the season and a win at the Ethiad is fantastic.

Fair play to Hart for stepping in. Seems like a very tidy bloke

Caporegime
Haha didn't hear this one but apparently sang

"The city is yours, the city is yours, 20,000 empty seats, are you ****ing sure?"

Soldato
We need to sub Defoe (as he is on a yellow) for a midfielder, switch to 433 and try and hold onto a draw.

We are being swamped and are being forced to make last ditch tackles.

Back
Top Bottom