iPhone apps - suggestions? Here is what I have so far...

Soldato
I moved from a HTC One X to an iPhone 5 and it's one of the best decisions I've ever made from a technological perspective! Everything just WORKS! (Apart from the maps...lol-lol-lol)

Anyway, I think I'm a bit light on the apps front, could anyone suggest some, here are what I have thus far - the ones which I've put a star next to are the ones which you should 100% download if you don't already have!

Twitter *
Facebook
Linked In
Flipboard
Youtube
Amazon cloud player (I love this - sound quality is better than the Music player already on it)
Sky News
Mail Online
Sky Sports
ESPN Goals *
Paddy Power - Never seems to work - better betting app?
TuneIn Radio *
Ebay
Amazon
HotUKDeals
Instagram
4od *
SkyGo
BBC iPlayer
IMDB
LoveFilm UK
TimeOut *
Orange Wednesday
HeyUGuys film app
National Rail *
Tube Map *
Flashlight
Guitar Tuner
G-mail (YOU CAN NOW USE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS BTW ZOMG!)
Three (for tariff info)
HSBC Fast Balance *
Be Funky Camera Editor

Many thanks,

Gustov

Associate
Just going to say, the ones with a star next to them are completely user dependant. I don't use Twitter, nor use the Tube, nor UK train services! :p

Associate
Instacast - Podcast manager and player. £3 but unlike Apple's Podcasts app it actually works :p

Both Tweetbot and Twitterrific provide superior Twitter experiences than the official app.

iBooks is a good free way to manage PDFs, even with the larger screen I doubt many read full length books on it.

As mentioned above Reeder is probably the best RSS client.

AppShopper - Lists apps that are new, have price drops etc. Can get yourself a good app for x% off or for free, especially now at Christmas.

iTunesU - A fantastic educational resource, provides loads of free courses (no credit given of course) but there's something in it for everyone.

The built in Photos app provides some decent image editing tools but if required, iPhoto does a great job going further.

Back
Top Bottom