Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes

Soldato
Was that a new metal gear that swallowed that chopper metal gear Moby dick lol.

Gotta say looks awesome if it's a mgs and that's big boss can't understand why he has a prosthetic arm.

Soldato
Wrong arm I think good thought though. Plus I think liquid is meant to be dead.

Yeah I just had a blast through MGS2 again recently, it's his right arm Ocelot has.

Also, right at the start Snake calls the helicopter the Russians land onto the tanker with, the "Killer Whale" :cool:

Caporegime
OP
Was that a new metal gear that swallowed that chopper metal gear Moby dick lol.

Gotta say looks awesome if it's a mgs and that's big boss can't understand why he has a prosthetic arm.

Well he was rebuilt eventually using parts of solidus

Associate
I like some current thinking i've seen online about it being Big Boss but under the effects of Psychomantis.

Also the other patient with his face covered guy who tells him to get on his feet at the start sounds very much like Kiefer Sutherland.

Soldato
Looks like GZ is going to be released on 21st March.

Expensive for a prologue/demo but I'm considering importing one of the special editions from Japan. Silly question but as PS4 games aren't region locked, will the game be English subs or Japanese subs (therefore turning them off)?

Edit: Question answered:

The Japanese version of the game was confirmed by Kojima to feature an English text option,[35] rendering in-game menus and subtitled dialogue in full English. This would make it possible to play the game with the Japanese voice cast accompanied by English text.

Soldato
Looks like GZ is going to be released on 21st March.

Expensive for a prologue/demo but I'm considering importing one of the special editions from Japan. Silly question but as PS4 games aren't region locked, will the game be English subs or Japanese subs (therefore turning them off)?

Edit: Question answered:

The Japanese version of the game was confirmed by Kojima to feature an English text option,[35] rendering in-game menus and subtitled dialogue in full English. This would make it possible to play the game with the Japanese voice cast accompanied by English text.

Looks like I'll be importing that then :p really liked the look of the Limited Edition with the statue but was worried about the lack of subs. Know of any good sites that'll send it to the UK for a reasonable price?

Soldato
Just learn to speak Japanese. Problem solved ;)

Learning to speak Japanese isn't actually that hard. I found it a lot easier learning Japanese than any European language for some reason.

Learning to read/write it though....:eek: I was just completely lost. Didn't get anywhere...lol
Plus, even learning to speak it, understanding it spoke fluently is still crazy hard.

That was my idea- for gaming. But it ended up being easy enough to learn enough to get by in Japan speaking it but that's the one part that is no help when trying to play a Japanese game! :rolleyes:

Soldato
metal-gear-solid-5-ground-zeroes-amazon-co-jp-premium-package-340527.12.jpg

This works out at around £49 excluding delivery. Had a quick scan and delivery should be £12-15 depending on which method you select. Fair price?

Soldato
Now you face my problem, finding somewhere with stock. The main Japanese importing site has sold out of pre-order allocation :\

Soldato
Now you face my problem, finding somewhere with stock. The main Japanese importing site has sold out of pre-order allocation :\

I just discovered the same thing :( tried Amazon JP first so going to check Play-Asia next, unless you already bear bad news regarding that?

Edit: No luck there either :\

Back
Top Bottom