Borderlands 2 release date confirmed ( Launch trailer also )

Associate
Getting very frustrated with the weapon drops balance now.

Been farming Terramorphous, the Leviathan, and Hyperious for Orange weapons (specifically The Conference call and the Bee) and absolutely nothing!!

The best i seem to get is some crappy orange class mod from Terramorphous each and everytime i beat him.

Does anyone fancy some co-op farming at some point?
Or does anyone have spare copies of the above items they would be willing to send my way?

You need to farm Hunter Hellquist in Arid Nexus Boneyard for THE BEE. Add me on Steam (same username) & I'll dupe you a level 48-49 BEE to get you started if you like.

You get the Conference Call from The Warrior (end boss) that you get to at theend of Heros PAss too. Extremely low drop rates though. I've been farming him 2-3 hours a day for over a week & haven't seen one yet. All I've had is a Legendary pistol, sniper, flakker shotgun, Bandit SMG & Handsome Jacks Mask (That I already unlocked from beating the warrior in story mode!)

I think I've got 6 BEE dupes so if anyone wants one add me on Steam & I'll give you one.

I farmed hunter Hellquist 209 times with my Mechromancer (Yes, I counted & marked it all on a bit of paper) & got 7 BEE drops. The first 6 were either level 48 or 49. the last one was level 50. Thats when I stopped. With my Commando I got a level 50 BEE drop on my third go...

EDIT: took too long to write my post. If anyone else wants a BEE hit me up.

EQuty.jpg.png

Last edited:
Soldato
Bloody hell, The balance of drops in this game is totally screwed

I went for a blast through of General Knoxx on the first game and all i got were orange and purple drops.

You wouldn't have a spare Conference call would you?

Associate
Bloody hell, The balance of drops in this game is totally screwed

I went for a blast through of General Knoxx on the first game and all i got were orange and purple drops.

You wouldn't have a spare Conference call would you?

Haven't managed to get ONE yet. Let alone spares :mad: Its getting to be a a real grind looking for one. Once I get one I'll start farming other bosses. I'm sticking with the Warrior until I do. Grind, grind, Grind......

Soldato
i'm trying to find the Maliwan Erupting Volcano, but it's a waste of time, the 1st game used to drop it all the time, but in this game they've made it a Legendary

it's called ``pele demands another sacrafice``... the 1st game is deffo better for sniper rifles.

Associate
You need to farm Hunter Hellquist in Arid Nexus Boneyard for THE BEE. Add me on Steam (same username) & I'll dupe you a level 48-49 BEE to get you started if you like.

You get the Conference Call from The Warrior (end boss) that you get to at theend of Heros PAss too. Extremely low drop rates though. I've been farming him 2-3 hours a day for over a week & haven't seen one yet. All I've had is a Legendary pistol, sniper, flakker shotgun, Bandit SMG & Handsome Jacks Mask (That I already unlocked from beating the warrior in story mode!)

I think I've got 6 BEE dupes so if anyone wants one add me on Steam & I'll give you one.

I farmed hunter Hellquist 209 times with my Mechromancer (Yes, I counted & marked it all on a bit of paper) & got 7 BEE drops. The first 6 were either level 48 or 49. the last one was level 50. Thats when I stopped. With my Commando I got a level 50 BEE drop on my third go...

EDIT: took too long to write my post. If anyone else wants a BEE hit me up.

EQuty.jpg.png

:eek: would love a shield with those stats.....my lvl 29 commando struggles a little:o

Soldato
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom