***The Official LG Nexus 4 Thread***

Caporegime
lol aye, well to have them seemingly start to fix this but still fail FIFO is annoying but i was already resigned to not getting it before xmas.

Like pseudo i expect i will just give it a quick play and then send it back and stick with my s3 until contract is over.
The problem/hope is that people getting dispatch emails and you not may mean nothing, this is my biggest issue with Google Play, any basic standards of communication and ordering have been completely (willfully?) ignored, so anything anyone says on behalf of Google Play I take with a massive pinch of salt as the established internet 'common sense' standards just dont apply here

I could say something as silly as everyone with dispatch emails means theyll get a delay and ones without wont, and for the vast majority of companies Id be talking complete utter rubbish, but with Google Play theres more than a small possibility Im right. Thats how much they have failed...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Man of Honour
Got mine :)

Arrived whilst I was away for lunch, pleasant surprise to find it on my desk.

Absolutely loving it, work colleagues impressed too, one even said that they're going to get one from O2 after work.

Also received my Bugatti leather slip case, very nice. I can recommend, worth the money imo.

Caporegime
Damn in all this I forgot to get a slip case for it - Shimmy et al - mind doing a few pics if you can? Think Id only need something like that, dont believe in screen protectors since the iP4 and the Nexus bumper sadly makes a big phone bigger to me, be nice to see the back of it! Wish knomo did non-Apple phone sized stuff...

With it being Christmas soon Ill probably have it til new year before I decide what to do with it...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Last edited:
Associate
Got mine :)

Arrived whilst I was away for lunch, pleasant surprise to find it on my desk.

Absolutely loving it, work colleagues impressed too, one even said that they're going to get one from O2 after work.

Also received my Bugatti leather slip case, very nice. I can recommend, worth the money imo.

Where can you get the slip case? Swore by mine for my Desire, it's still in awesome condition.

Man of Honour
Pic and link courteous of smokedog.

Photo%2008-12-2012%2012%2035%2004.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/280874817333?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Posted earlier in the thread.

Soldato
Haha, I've just spent about 15 minutes trawling through this thread to find that case as I remember it being posted. After finally finding it I refresh and see these posts. :)

Soldato

Looks nice. I used to love the slip case the came with my BB Bold 9000 all those years ago (not current!) and it was just the right balance between too tight vs not tight enough. It wasn't too loose to fall out by itself but it also didn't feel like I was trying to pull the cork from a bottle of wine every time I needed the phone out.

On a side note: my 17:08 16Gb 1-2 weeks still no change or dispatch unlike most others over the last 24hrs :(

Back
Top Bottom