***The Official LG Nexus 4 Thread***

Soldato
'Okay robert, your order was in pending which means order wasnt placed. When it changed to pre-order that is when your order was placed and so your 1-2 week estimate is from the 15th. I cannot comment on other peoples orders and am not sure what the issue was that left you pending maybe it was your financial institution.'

hung up on that moron.

Associate
I know a few of you guys have ordered Nillikin case from eBay. Just received mine today got it earlier than expected.

Case looks really good, fits well and is really really thin. Hardly adds any thickness to the phone. Back is textured, all buttons are easily accessible, only downside for me is the grip on the sides is smooth hence easier to slip. Other wise a really good case, I was using the TPU gel case before this one arrived.

2dl3rs2.jpg
1rxkww.jpg

2db5ehi.jpg

Caporegime
'Okay robert, your order was in pending which means order wasnt placed. When it changed to pre-order that is when your order was placed and so your 1-2 week estimate is from the 15th. I cannot comment on other peoples orders and am not sure what the issue was that left you pending maybe it was your financial institution.'

hung up on that moron.
Jubei has the 'check order status' screen changed for you? I mentioned a few posts back that mine chaged to that imaginary date but my Wallet hadnt. I also thought they were trying to fudge the 1-2weeks to that date but Im amazed they actually said it to you. I also had it go from pending to pre-order a week or so ago, LOL I cant believe the story they spun thinking about it...

Supposedly mines been delivered - dont know who to - if anyone got a phone out of the blue - enjoy it, it might be mine :p. Should I bother to ring them?

Man Google Play has sucked the Christmas out of me :(

EDIT: Just saw your last reply, are they just told to lie on the phone or make the worst guess possible?
EDIT2: Just called as if anyone needs to know Google Play are available over Christmas ;) and are expecting to be manning the phone rather than email so best to call. Been told its gonna be escalated as as far as they are concerned its been delivered but when they check the TNT details, like I have, it still doesnt exist! Im used to recycled tracking details but a full working day after and the fact Google Play have moved to delivered status is curious...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Last edited:
Soldato
Jubei has the 'check order status' screen changed for you? I mentioned a few posts back that mine chaged to that imaginary date but my Wallet hadnt. I also thought they were trying to fudge the 1-2weeks to that date but Im amazed they actually said it to you. I also had it go from pending to pre-order a week or so ago, LOL I cant believe the story they spun thinking about it...

Supposedly mines been delivered - dont know who to - if anyone got a phone out of the blue - enjoy it, it might be mine :p. Should I bother to ring them?

Man Google Play has sucked the Christmas out of me :(

EDIT: Just saw your last reply, are they just told to lie on the phone or make the worst guess possible?

Yeah it was still saying pre-ordered a bit ago pseudo n has now changed to shipped.

Soldato
Same for me.

16Gb unlinked
17:08 order
1-2 weeks

15th Dec http://play.google.com/store/account goes from "Pending" to "Pre-ordered"

18th Dec 19:33 "Shipped" email from Google with TNT tracking number.

Seeing as people that received their tracking this time yesterday got the phone today then looks like mine will be tomorrow :)

Associate
Ordered mine on the 4th at 5:17 with 1-2 weeks shipping.
got a shipping email from google 1.33am UK time (yes AM) with a working tracking number. got an email from the university that a package is waiting to be collected today 11.12am. so 2 weeks exactly... (also checked the tracking number online which said that it has been delivered)

lucky? no... :( i cant get it till the 5th cuz im not in the uk atm..

Soldato
Got a shipment email sometime during the night so I guess Ill get it sometime this week - did ring Google Play who like me couldnt get any tracking info to work - so theyve told me to call up by end of the week if it hasnt turned up...

The other email I got was in response to an email I sent on the 5th regards delivery cost - only took them 2 weeks to ignore, respond and close the case by never giving me an answer to my question...

Once I get the phone Ill just use it for a week and probably send it back

Looks like I am in the same boat. Called TNT first and they said they had nothing matching number I have or any item for deliver to my postcode. Called Google back and they too were lost. Will see what happens at the end of the week before I call again :(

Caporegime
Looks like I am in the same boat. Called TNT first and they said they had nothing matching number I have or any item for deliver to my postcode. Called Google back and they too were lost. Will see what happens at the end of the week before I call again :(
Ive actually got an email from Google saying they are getting in touch with TNT to find out whats happened - with Christmas looming Id probably say its best for you to contact them and try and get them to do the same.

Ive kinda got to the point where Im second guessing everything and assuming the worst so am owning the issue rather than them, but relying on them regards protocol, I was originally told this morning that to call up on Friday if it hadnt turned up, but when I called again this evening due to the status change (mines supposedly delivered :p) they said it best to wait til Thursday in case its just between systems...

Good luck!

Last edited:
Soldato
Ive actually got an email from Google saying they are getting in touch with TNT to find out whats happened - with Christmas looming Id probably say its best for you to contact them and try and get them to do the same.

Ive kinda got to the point where Im second guessing everything and assuming the worst so am owning the issue rather than them, but relying on them regards protocol, I was originally told this morning that to call up on Friday if it hadnt turned up, but when I called again this evening due to the status change (mines supposedly delivered :p) they said it best to wait til Thursday in case its just between systems...

Good luck!

Very weird, Good luck mate.

I'm going to call tomorrow as I only got the email at 5pm today. Lets see what they say.

Soldato
TNT arn't much better than Google.

They attempted delivery at home today while I was at work so I arranged to collect it from the depot on the 19th, tomorrow night. I checked the website earlier and it had been updated accordingly.

I just checked the website again and it has changed saying I'm to collect on the 17th (lol, last night?? ) and that I have gone on holiday...

Back
Top Bottom