Samsung galaxy note 10.1...the most powerful tablet ever?

Soldato
Are you sure about Argos - just checked & its flippin well gone up to £355!! Same as other high street retailers.

Looks like their milking it with their pre-christmas inflation as usual lol.

tesco still got it for 318. If you setup a new club card account, they'll give you a tenner off it straight away. Don't forget to go through cashback site too and it'll come to just below £250.

Still waiting on this UK WIFI JB update. No-one else has reported it being available in the UK other than teaboy5 (not sure if his is 3G though). Apparantly its only available in Germany, Australia, and Korea at the moment.

Associate
Cheers guys for the heads up on saving some dough; still like the look of John Lewis with two years warranty at £318; was leaning towards Argos as I have a branch less than a mile away - very handy if there are any probs; nearest Tesco is 25 miles away but the JL offer is pretty decent.

Associate
Hey all,

I have a galaxy note 10.1, been trying to stream video files from the tablet to my Sony bravia TV, music and pictures stream fine, but I cant seem to get any video files to appear on the TV. Any ideas?

Associate
Ordered mine yesterday and arrived today but just gonna stick it under the tree for something to open next week. Got it for £317 minus the £50 cashback. Prices are crazy at the moment on the big river. Price has jumped to £399. Was in CPW earlier on another matter and the assistant told me they were selling these on Sat for £185 - can't be right can it?!

Associate
Just opened my delivery and noticed the seals are broken on the Note's box and dirty great big finger prints over the protective screen; everything else looks with plastic strips etc all in the right place and doesn't seem to be tampered with. Would you accept this? Saw on xda that many have had this experience from the big river place.

Soldato
my wife has bought me one of these for Christmas and I can't wait to get hold of it! My dad has the Asus Transformer but I preferred the screen on this when playing with them in the shop.

Associate
They emailed me earlier and said I have two options - refund (as they have no more in stock - although that has changed as the day has gone on) or accept the unit as it is and accept a goodwill gesture of 10% discount of £31.70. Having examining the tablet, there are no marks on it & I think I'll go with the discount. Add that to the £50 cashback and it comes to £235 :)

Associate
Prices seem to have shot up this week. I have been watching closely as I was keen to buy and did on Monday; sales guy in CPW said they were selling them cheap last Saturday but had completely sold all their stock as a result. Tesco Direct and the big river had them around £317/8; with CB its not far off your budget.

Last edited:
Soldato
Prices seem to have shot up this week. I have been watching closely as I was keen to buy and did on Monday; sales guy in CPW said they were selling them cheap last Saturday but had completely sold all their stock as a result. Tesco Direct and the big river had them around £317/8; with CB its not far off your budget.

Tesco has it for 318 - but the site doesn't say anything about CB. Will CB still be eligible from Samsung if I buy from Tesco?

Associate
Yes this offer is available everywhere; the CB is done through the Samsung site; you start you claim fifteen days after purchasing.

Back
Top Bottom