*** Infestation: Survivor Stories ***

Soldato
**** me what a complete bunch of bellshines anyone involved in the production of this, hope sergey goes bankrupt.
He needs to go to Jail, this has gone on for a long time and some of the tricks his staff have played on folks has been nothing short of obtaining money by deliberate deception. Give him 5yrs with no chance of KY jelly.

Soldato
Xsolla.jpg

Missed a few words but I was in a rush lol :p

Scam like other have said I think.
I have told paypal what they asked me to do.

That's weird I literally just saw your post on their facebook page with this pic attached. :)

Soldato
Getting silly now this person really wants me to quit the dispute :o

Xsolla_2.jpg

I am not sure what to reply with because they keep saying the same thing like I will give in and shut down the dispute:mad:

Soldato
Getting silly now this person really wants me to quit the dispute :o

I am not sure what to reply with because they keep saying the same thing like I will give in and shut down the dispute:mad:
Let paypal deal with it.. Xsolla have been party to all the trickery for months and can't be trusted.

Soldato
This game looks naff and the fact that the developers 'overhyped' the game description on Steam clearly shows they wanted to make it look better than what it actually is. The screenshots on Steam look nothing like the real gameplay Ive just been watching on youtube.

Such a shame, could have been a good zombie game.

Permabanned
Following allegations of false advertising, Valve has pulled Hammerpoint Interactive’s ‘The War Z’ off of Steam.

As I noted earlier today, The War Z launched on Steam to much controversy. The game appeared to be unfinished, promising features that were not in the game and failing to deliver to gamers what they thought they were purchasing. Whether this was some sort of scam or merely a rushed product, the fact remains that the game’s description was misleading.

Valve has responded by pulling the game from the Steam store and offering any unhappy gamers a refund.

“From time to time a mistake can be made and one was made by prematurely issuing a copy of War Z for sale via Steam,” Valve’s Doug Lombardi told me via email. “We apologize for this and have temporary removed the sale offering of the title until we have time to work with the developer and have confidence in a new build. Those who purchase the game and wish to continue playing it via Steam may do so. Those who purchased the title via Steam and are unhappy with what they received may seek a refund bycreating a ticket at our support site here.

”Again, we apologize any inconvenience.”

It’s good to see Valve respond to this. It will certainly be interesting to see how War Z developer Hammerpoint Interactive responds and what the finished product looks like when, and if, it releases again on Steam. One way or another, Hammerpoint has lost a lot of good faith with this release.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2012/12/19/valve-pulls-the-war-z-off-steam-offers-refund/

Soldato
What do they mean by "premature release" as a reasoning? The guys behind the game have refused to admit that its premature. Valve should have said they removed it for false advertising, or misleading claims.

Good of them to do it though.

Back
Top Bottom