*** Nexus 10 Tablet ***

Soldato
Just about to go through packing it for return, but have found a few bits confusing:

1) Do I put the RMA form inside the nexus 10 box, the jiffy bag or the orange TNT bag

2)The TNT bag has a consignment note on it already, but I have also been given a paper consignment note. Do I stick the consignment note on top of the one on the bag?

Associate
It would be awesome if you could connect mouse/keyboard or controller to these! I would defo be interested in something like this and then running an emulator oooo dream

Soldato
Any idea if you can use a usb-hub via a OTG cable so you can then plug in a mouse and keyboard ?

I have a Nexus 7 that I can hook up to a wireless keyboard and mouse using a
OTG USB Cable. (
I can't guarantee it will work on with any wireless keyboard, but it does with the cheap mini wireless one I have that was made by Cerulian.
The 7 and the 10 should work with the same devices.

Associate
Are there anygood cases for this yet?

Bought my mother this tablet for xmas and it will always be used in the house and shes very clumsy so it will be inside the case and hopefully usable at all times but be able to suffer a drop from the sofa?

Soldato
I've been looking at one of these for a while now, though reading the last couple of pages of this thread has certainly given me some doubts. I assume the build quality issues will be fixed eventually? And hopefully I'll be able to find one in stock once that happens as well.

Caporegime
I've been looking at one of these for a while now, though reading the last couple of pages of this thread has certainly given me some doubts. I assume the build quality issues will be fixed eventually? And hopefully I'll be able to find one in stock once that happens as well.

Someone had bleed and multi-touch problems, they sent it direct to Samsung, they replaced the panel and it still suffered bleed problems.

I think you're going to have to wait for the next generation before they sort the QC issues out, these are built to cost, they won't be fixed any time soon.

Soldato
You have to print the RMA slip out from the email they send you, labels will be sent through the post separately.
There does seem to be an rma attached to the email they originally sent me... I guess it would have been nice if they told me that, but it specifically states on the letter with the replacement that the rma should have come with the replacement.

Caporegime
There does seem to be an rma attached to the email they originally sent me... I guess it would have been nice if they told me that, but it specifically states on the letter with the replacement that the rma should have come with the replacement.

Because they're not set up to deal with RMAs of the Nexus 10.

Back
Top Bottom