Show off your Jap cars!

Associate
The IS-350 F-Sport Christmas morning...

PC2410171_zps86172172.jpg

Caporegime
Last of the real Celica's and last of the proper Toyota's. Been on the hunt for one of these for a while. Couldn't have bought it at such a bad time. (Bad weather plus busy period at work means I haven't been able to play with it) It's a 95 with 56,000 miles on clock with all the front suspension redone last year. No rust with a few nice mods. Volk CV Pro refurbished in white with Pirelli P-Zero. Tein Super Street coilovers and C-One/Cusco Front/Rear strut bars really transform the handling. Dyno'ed 280bhp by last owner but will take it with a pinch of salt. Plans are face lift rear lights, projector front lights and a full refurbish of the brake system and rubber bushes where needed. Then later on a hybrid turbo and ECU. Not looking for major power but something in the region of 350-400 would be perfect.

Couldn't have taken a worse picture but it's dark and I can not be bothered to wait till light. :D

308hyrd.jpg

Associate
Nice one Adam, you picked the best colour too. Mines is also Red.
As CB says, your figures will need a forged engine the stock internals are good for 320-350 at a push but even then youd want a FMIC as the CC is good for 300ish, then uprated fuel pump, ecu etc it gets crazy costly!
Get it to about 320 and see how you feel first as that is relatively cheap in comparison!

Oh, and the GT4OC has a plethora of information in every aspect of what you want to do to the car so I highly recommend it!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom