BenQ XL2411T 24-Inch Full HD Gaming Monitor

Associate
Nothing wrong at all with leads supplied, my msi 7970 lightning only has single dvi output (bugger) so iv'e had to order a displayport to dvi dual link adapter.Battlefield 3 is my biggest problem,the monitor is great

Associate
Hello,I just ordered this monitor benq xl2411t. and i read here that you can run it at 144 hz? is that true? And can it damage the monitor?

Last edited:
Associate
So what do you guys think of the monitor?

I personally don't notice that much of a difference over my ASUS VH236H 60hz monitor, sure it is slightly more smooth but nothing spectacular!

Saying that I do prefer it to my ASUS, but it's really not the leaps and bounds I was expecting!

Associate
I wish somebody would just hurry up and release a real 120hz IPS display - they are loooooooong overdue. I'm not buying another monitor until these are available.

I run my 1440P IPS Catleap at 130 Hz. So not only do I have greater than 120 Hz IPS, it's also a much better resolution than lowly 1080P. ;)

Soldato
Right. My 2p on the BenQ XL2411T.

Excellent screen, comes with a DL DVI cable, needs some serious calibration though, the colours and contrast are well off.

My main concern with the screen is the Uniformity and vertical viewing angle. The top half of the screen is washed out compared to the bottom, so i have to have the screen tilted slightly to sort it out.

However, this is a monitor designed for gaming, and boy is it.
I am now using a mechanical keyboard with a super fast screen with extremely low input lag, it's like night and day compared to a standard keyboard and standard monitor.

I give the monitor 8/10

Associate
It would be interesting to see peoples settings for it.

I'm currently using it in standard mode for general use and I switch to FPS1 for playing battlefield 3. I do find it quite bright, almost too bright.

I havent changed any settings, and im running the .icm that came with the monitor.

Associate
So I finally bit the bullet and ordered 1 of these beasts after much persuasion from my CS:GO team mates!

I have a problem, however.

I have an Alienware laptop which does not have a dual link DVI output. It does, however, have HDMI and mini-DisplayPort outputs. I'm aware HDMI does not support 120hz at high res, so I'm stuck with the mini-DP.

However.. the mini-DP to dual link DVI cables are in excess of £50 which is just unbelievable.

Anyone got a better idea? Or is this my only option?

Associate
Very tempted to buy one of these but struggling to find out if it's worth it over my Samsung 2233RZ (120hz). Mainly want the improved res, additional inputs and better input lag (if it's better?)

Any advice? Should I stick with the sammy or shall I bite the bullet?

Edit: Just realised it has far less input lag than the samsung...hovering the buy button...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom