***The Official LG Nexus 4 Thread***

Caporegime
Mine changed about a week before delivery so perhaps thats good news for you guys, I assume the Play Store change must indicate when they actally start processing your order.

Guess if it hasnt changed and its still within delivery estimate, youve got a wait still so no reason to moan or worry...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Associate
Shipped! Nice surprise. I didn't expect to see it anytime soon. I was just admiring it this afternoon at CPW so hoping it turns up tomorrow in time for the weekend!

Ordered mine on 5th Dec and had an estimate of 5-6 weeks.

Associate
Where abouts on the play do you check that, only thing I can find my order on is wallet, which still says pending from the original order on 5th Dec.

Edit: just seen your post Boshank and i'm a 5-6 weeker too, so hopefully they're shipping them out.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Shipped! Nice surprise. I didn't expect to see it anytime soon. I was just admiring it this afternoon at CPW so hoping it turns up tomorrow in time for the weekend!

Ordered mine on 5th Dec and had an estimate of 5-6 weeks.
Any chance you could let us know what time your e-mail confirmation was on the 5th?

I'm 5-6 weeks on 5th @ 3:25pm

rp2000

Caporegime
10.34am.

Hopefully we'll see a few more people receiving it before the New Year.

Cheers!!

I am keeping my fingers crossed anyway!! If I get it before the 5-6 weeks it is a massive bonus, and means I can get rid of my temporary phone sooner. If not I can wait till 2nd week of January (assuming they meet the 5-6 weeks but they seem to be improving so no reason why not!)

rp2000

Associate
Anyone been having any kinda of WiFi issues with there phone. For some reason, I can't connect to the WiFi at home but all my other devices can just fine (Laptops, Other android Phones, iPad, PS3). But my phone connects to other wifi signals like the one at work and so on. I have tried being 1meter away, it seems to connect but no data is transferred at all. This has been happening since I first got the phone.

Yeah, I've been googling the issues I have (slow speeds which render wifi unusable on my network despite showing 4-5 bars and connection speeds of 72mbps+, works OK on some other wifi networks).
Loads of others having the same issue:
http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=40065
http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=40306

I've got 2 SSIDs setup on my router (Buffalo G300N running latest DD-WRT), 1 only has N devices connected while the other runs anything, with different types of security setup. It happens on both of them. None of the other devices have any issues connecting to the router.

I've tried changing a few settings on the router with no luck. Also messed about with every wifi option on the Nexus
I've tested on someone elses router and theirs appears to work fine.

One thing I've just noticed is that connecting directly to the router via the IP works fine and is fast, so wondering if the issue is because I'm using googles DNS on the router.
Going to try OpenDNS & Virginmedia's DNS and see if that helps....

Nope, Still ridiculously opening web pages and slow downloading apps from the play store (70kb in 1 minute) :(

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah, I've been googling the issues I have (slow speeds which render wifi unusable on my network despite showing 4-5 bars and connection speeds of 72mbps+, works OK on some other wifi networks).
Loads of others having the same issue:
http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=40065
http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=40306

I've got 2 SSIDs setup on my router (Buffalo G300N running latest DD-WRT), 1 only has N devices connected while the other runs anything, with different types of security setup. It happens on both of them. None of the other devices have any issues connecting to the router.

I've tried changing a few settings on the router with no luck. Also messed about with every wifi option on the Nexus
I've tested on someone elses router and theirs appears to work fine.

One thing I've just noticed is that connecting directly to the router via the IP works fine and is fast, so wondering if the issue is because I'm using googles DNS on the router.
Going to try OpenDNS & Virginmedia's DNS and see if that helps....

Nope, Still ridiculously opening web pages and slow downloading apps from the play store (70kb in 1 minute) :(

It is very weird, mine won't get any download at all, nothing loads ever for me. However I was out and about today in London and every single WiFi connection I tired worked perfectly. I have tired upgrading my Router firmware but without any luck, sucks how random it is.

Soldato
I've noticed mine connects fine to my wireless and when first connecting is really snappy but then at some point it gets really slow and links take ages to open. I have to disconnect and reconnect to speed things up again.

Back
Top Bottom